Am i being messed around?

• Am i being messed around?

basically there's a guy, we dated for a while, he then ended it as thought it wouldnt work out. now we're really good friends, but last week we slept together and he's been telling me since how much he wants to do it again - with no strings attached at all, which i was okay with as i don't think i'm ready for a relationship at the moment. anyway after we had a conversation about how he will never want to be with me romantically and i responded with i don't want a relationship, he suddenly turns around and says he doesn't want to sleep with me again as he can't be close with me and have sex with me and doesn't want things to change and be weird between us (despite the fact we already slept together)

i'd be okay with that if he hadn't been talking about it literally an hour or so before, i just wonder what changed his mind so suddenly and if he's just messing around with me. idk. just confused lol
    • I can't say for sure, but it could be he is as confused as you. Well, he may be confused how he feels about the situation himself. Another reason for the sudden change could be that he had a conversation with someone (family or friends) that changed his view on the subject. But yeah, you could be messing with around with you.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders