50 vs. 1?

• Hey guys I’m back and worse than ever?? This suppresses the other thread I made...this time I really need it...

hi this isn’t your average teen case.
      no really it isn’t
      ok so how it began...
      well I made this hotmail acc to prank my friend
      my friend Doris knew about it and then afterwards
      we started pranking one of our good friends SALLY (from previous thread) who kind of makes us mad sometimes. but anyway, I got really mad at Sally coz she made out with the guy that I liked. And she KNEW that I liked that guy. And also when she made out with my crush she made out with 4 other guys as well at this party.

So she’s kind of like those ditzy popular people that complains about everything but everyone likes her coz she’s pretty. yes, anyways soon I got really mad so on the fake acc, I started calling her names and threatening her nad stuff. It was really funny at first but they began to figure out who it was....ME
      so I deny it of course! I mean if I didn’t then they wud hate me and I did they wud still hate me. So, I kept denying it. Until one night I made my friend Tammy really mad and she blurted the whole thing to everyone.

So now everyone hates me for being so mean and everyone seriously wants to beat me up. So I’m really scared of going to school on Monday. But I explained everything to everyone like how I was really sorry. I was crying for a straight 4 hours because everyone kept saying "F you" and "I hate you" and everyone just really hated me for pranking Sally because alto of people are Sally's friend. It’s like im messing with a popular girl so now I’m REALLY going to get IT. Yah, stupid it really is but everyone got really mad even though I apologized like a million times it’s not funny and people already treated me like mess at school to begin with. Like harassing me and stuff.

Now I made my life worse. And I know these people their going to hold a grudge forever. Cause after I said that I was really sorry they all said "F YOU I HATE YOU" and stuff you know?
      And then again I can't believe Doris betrayed me. If she never said a word it would have been fine. But then again it’s my entire fault for starting it.
      Doris is still very angry with me and she tells Sally EVERYTHING like all my dirt and stuff even though I apologized
      Sally just acts really weird in front of me. Even though I apologized like a million times and asked a million times if it was REALLY OK.
      And then Sally's gang of Boys all want to beat me up.
      I don’t know where to start..
      Some one has to help me or im really going to change schools.
      I know it's my own fault I know I know what I did wrong I know.
      People are saying how much I hurt Sally. But then again they don’t know how much their hurting ME. I bet im more hurt than anyone I pranked COMBINED.
      Because SALLY NEVER CRIED. Sally even had a sense that it was a joke.
      And as for me...I’ve been sitting there for four hours crying my eyes off and blowing tissues. and using a whole box.
      I don’t know what to do. PLEASE...I honestly want to die right now.
      Sally's guy friends are all so ENRAGED and since their really popular their going to start stuff and make everyone else hate me as well...as kicking my$$ and starting hate material...I really dread going to school.
    • Re: 50 vs. 1?

I'm sorry I almost don't know what to say but I'm going to pray for you too.
      Please do not wish to die, just do the right things. You said you apologized already, make sure it was really from the heart and not just because they knew and you have to be sorry. I'm not on her side, but you did something wrong to her no matter what.

I REALLY DO UNDERSTAND YOU. Now this is a big lesson for you. Do pray for this seriously.

Hang on! Share your feelings with friends, this will pass. God bless you.
    • Re: 50 vs. 1?

You should just say dat you was just doing it as a prank... You should talk first of all To SALLY... If she is talking it really as a prank to have fun, and sh'es not telling that will mean that she is a pure evil... or if she is taking it seriously you should first of ALL apologize to her ALONE by herslf and then apologize to Ur Friend Doris(what ever her name was), and if they eccepted the apologie(ALONE) .. She should apologize to every1 else.. I hope things will get better...
      By the way my bro is a psychologique... If you want anything just email me on [email protected] and I will tell him want you need... or If you want his email : [email protected] ...
      I will pray for you too as well as Alexis...
      Hope that helped you ...