Beastiality

• Re: Beastiality

Esmo wrote:

Does that not occur to you as just plain wrong?

As I have said like before, rightness and wrongness only lies in the individual's mind.

Esmo wrote:

Good, let's debate then.

No need to debate, becuase it's a matter what we see in the world to be wrong. Who can debate about that? Our minds are different.

Esmo wrote:

How do you know that?

A dog humping a bird like crazy, the ejaculating kinda gives it away.

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

As I have said like before, rightness and wrongness only lies in the individual's mind.

Yes but there are basic standards. I would've thought that giving unnecessary pain to something or someone would be one of them.

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

No need to debate, becuase it's a matter what we see in the world to be wrong. Who can debate about that? Our minds are different.

That's what most debates are centred around. If there was a clear cut answer to everything, there'd be less debate than there is.

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

A dog humping a bird like crazy, the ejaculating kinda gives it away.

That's one form of bestiality. How about when it's the other way round?
    [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
    [/RIGHT]
    [/CENTER]

Esmo wrote:

Yes but there are basic standards. I would've thought that giving unnecessary pain to something or someone would be one of them.

Again... Standards are only put forward due to what someone thinks...

Animal's are put on this Earth to have sex, just like humans. If a man/woman finds am animal sexually attractive, just like they could find the same sex, inanimate objects or even a doll attractive, then that is their choice in life.

99.999% may believe that it is wrong, but as long as there is still 00.001% of people worldwide that believe it isn't. Although the majority think that it is wrong, there is still that percentage that doesn't, however small it may be, and that's what I think about.

I don't not agree with it, but I don't condemn it either. I think about the sole purpose of it. Before shooting it down straight away.

Hey that's just the way I think.

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

Animal's are put on this Earth to have sex, just like humans. If a man/woman finds am animal sexually attractive, just like they could find the same sex, inanimate objects or even a doll attractive, then that is their choice in life.

But the difference that animals have with all of the other examples that you have mentioned is that they are unable to give consent (inanimate objects obviously not applicable to that.) It's all well and good for a dog to have sex with a woman or whatever, but as before, what if it's the other way around?[/quote]
    [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
    [/RIGHT]
    [/CENTER]

Women dogs are supposed to have something up them... As for male dog, well yeah it's not natural but neither is gay sex. And that does also happen in the animal kingdom.

I don't just shoot it down as sick right away, I think about why they do it. If a person wishes to have sex with an animal who am I to judge? They may be the nicest person in teh world yet they find animal sex attractive to them. It's their business and as long as they're not asking me to join in, then I'll leave them be.

Humans are the dominant species that rule over the animal kingdom... They're only animals.

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

Women dogs are supposed to have something up them...

And that's a male dog's penis. Anything else might be upsetting for the dog (or bitch as I should say.)

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

I don't just shoot it down as sick right away, I think about why they do it.

My reasons aren't because 'it's sick'. It's because it's animal cruelty.

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

Humans are the dominant species that rule over the animal kingdom... They're only animals.

But that does not give us the right to do with them what we will just for sexual pleasure at the possible expense of their mental wellbeing
    [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
    [/RIGHT]
    [/CENTER]

Esmo wrote:

And that's a male dog's penis. Anything else might be upsetting for the dog (or bitch as I should say.)

Is fingering a woman upsetting? No becuase it gives sexual pleasure as it does for many other animals.

Esmo wrote:

My reasons aren't because 'it's sick'. It's because it's animal cruelty. But that does not give us the right to do with them what we will just for sexual pleasure at the possible expense of their mental wellbeing

They're only animals. In the long run, they aren't really going to contribute to our survival. We are the dominant ones, and that may be the reason why people chose to have sex with them.

People find it sexually attractive to be raped, play rape that is by a sexual partner, and I know how pleasureable is it becuase I share that interest too. Not being in control does turn me on. On the flipside, many people may also have the sexual interest in having the oppotunity of being in contol so far to raping someone (again play rape or whatever) and this may also include animals. Having them in control and haveing something that doesn't stop you, but you're aware that you're dominant in having sex does turn people on.

I don't judge people what they like or don't like. It's up to them.

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

Is fingering a woman upsetting? No becuase it gives sexual pleasure as it does for many other animals.

But how do you know that the bitch is feeling sexual pleasure? I honestly can't say I know, do you?

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

They're only animals. In the long run, they aren't really going to contribute to our survival. We are the dominant ones, and that may be the reason why people chose to have sex with them.

Animals aren't our playthings do do with as we will. I'll refer back to the point I made about my cat. Do you honestly think that, because such an action satisfies me, I can do it?

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

I don't judge people what they like or don't like. It's up to them.

I like to go around shooting people. It's up to me.
    [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
    [/RIGHT]
    [/CENTER]

Esmo wrote:

But how do you know that the bitch is feeling sexual pleasure? I honestly can't say I know, do you?

I can tell you're a virgin... The vagina, when touched either with a penis or fingers or whatever, feels sexual pleasure.

Esmo wrote:

Animals aren't our playthings do do with as we will. I'll refer back to the point I made about my cat. Do you honestly think that, because such an action satisfies me, I can do it?

Yes you can... Not that I've seen and beastiality with cats... Usually only dogs/horses/goats etc. Stop jumping from old posts to this one... They wasn't relelvant the first time.

Esmo wrote:

I like to go around shooting people. It's up to me.

Seriously, I hate it when people debate like you. You throw in thigs that aren't fucking relevant to the topic in dicussion.

What, and I mean what!? Has shooting people got to do with beastiality?

Call Me Miss Loo wrote:

Again... Standards are only put forward due to what someone thinks...

99.999% may believe that it is wrong, but as long as there is still 00.001% of people worldwide that believe it isn't. Although the majority think that it is wrong, there is still that percentage that doesn't, however small it may be, and that's what I think about.

I don't not agree with it, but I don't condemn it either. I think about the sole purpose of it. Before shooting it down straight away.

Hey that's just the way I think.

But it's rape.

When an animal can consent to sex with a human is when it is okay in my books. Otherwise, it should always remain a crime.