Beastiality

• Re: Beastiality

its a phycological disorder.

nobody in their right minds would do something like that.

there was some study or something that i heard about that said that in some cases the person has suffered a hard childhood or gone through something painful so... for whatever reason it may be... they decide to have sex with animals.

i posted a thread about this a while ago, it has a video.
    [CENTER][LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/LEFT]
    [LEFT]
    [/LEFT]
    [LEFT] yahh trick.
    [/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

ZebraStripes wrote:

its a phycological disorder.

nobody in their right minds would do something like that.

there was some study or something that i heard about that said that in some cases the person has suffered a hard childhood or gone through something painful so... for whatever reason it may be... they decide to have sex with animals.

i posted a thread about this a while ago, it has a video.

or some people are just into weird stuff. there's not a rough childhood behind every strange fetish. some people are turned on by pee. that doesn't mean they had a rough childhood, that just means they have an odd fetish. some people are just different.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." [/CENTER]

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

I dont have anything wrong with it so long as the animal is not hurt... in fact many animals enjoy it and have been known to orgasm.

a dog fucks a girl...how is the animal being harmed?

its not.

I dont do it, I dont want to ever do it, but I dont care if people do.

You don't care if a girl fucks a dog? 0.o I do not respect your position. Bestiality is wrong. It's like raping a disabled person. An animal is not capable of consent. Eughh I hope you weren't serious thats disgusting.

some of these replies :rolleyes:
    [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"][RIGHT]Obsession is a strong word; it’s also a strong, dangerously uncontrollable feeling.
    It’s something you can’t fight, something you can’t help but succumb to. And no
    matter how hard you may try, you just can’t seem to shrug off the addiction.
    You have no power over it as it takes complete control over every aspect of your
    life leaving you utterly lost and confused and with no choice but to fall
    to your knees and hail it.[/RIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

DamnImGood wrote:

Hypothetically, if a dog could give consent, would you still be against it?

Yeah if a dog can speak then you can fuck it on my watch.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

aleaiactaest wrote:

:rofl: It did indeed sound like Joe's only objection to bestiality was on the grounds of lack of consent.

I was trying to argue against the pro bestiality guy! :cries:

I also think inter-species eroticism is a ghastly thing too.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Tascha wrote:

some of these replies :rolleyes:

:cries: i hopes u didn't meen me

I'm sorry for this bump, but reading this thread made me very disapointed with everyone here. I assume most people here who said they were against it, lack the ability to explain their point efficiently. There is a legitimate reason for why it is wrong and that is nature. Some species, mainly insects, fish, and bacteria, have no gender, allowing them to reproduce with anything of their own species. Some things, like a couple species of lizards, bacteria, and i think some plants, are A-sexual, which means they dont need to have sex to reproduce at all. And some things, almost everything, have 2 genders, so that they can reproduce, with only the correct sex.

My point? Sex is an act of reproduction, it's not about pleasure. It's programmed into our brains from birth so that everything has a stable population, and all is in balance. Obviously, humanity's greed has thrown that out of whack, not the point. Sex is pleasureful so that it entices animals to reproduce. If it hurt, or didnt really feel that good, i doubt anything would really be all that willing to do so. Would you really rush to have sex, or even want it if it was just 'meh'? Maybe to have kids, but it'd be worth it to be a father/mother i guess. Not the point.

Point is, sex with animals has no benefit to nature, and as such, isnt supposed to be done with animals. Things are only supposed to have sex within their own species. If we aregue that its ok because the giver and taker are enjoying themselves, then you are saying pedophilia is ok as well, as long as the child is enjoying themselves. Both things are wrong, just wrong.

Zaulik wrote:

My point? Sex is an act of reproduction, it's not about pleasure. It's programmed into our brains from birth so that everything has a stable population, and all is in balance. Obviously, humanity's greed has thrown that out of whack, not the point. Sex is pleasureful so that it entices animals to reproduce. If it hurt, or didnt really feel that good, i doubt anything would really be all that willing to do so. Would you really rush to have sex, or even want it if it was just 'meh'? Maybe to have kids, but it'd be worth it to be a father/mother i guess. Not the point.

Therefore, by that logic, infertile people are unnatural abominations because they can't reproduce, right?

Tombgeek wrote:

Therefore, by that logic, infertile people are unnatural abominations because they can't reproduce, right?

Ummm no? It's not like in nature you can tell by looking at something that its infertile and automatically avoid it. That person has every right to have sex as anyone else, as long as its with a human. And i never said anything about anyone being an abomination...?

Zaulik wrote:

Ummm no? It's not like in nature you can tell by looking at something that its infertile and automatically avoid it. That person has every right to have sex as anyone else, as long as its with a human. And i never said anything about anyone being an abomination...?

But that's your logic. If it can't reproduce, it's not natural. Humans are creatures who can have sex for pleasure. There's nothing wrong with that. Not everyone wants children.
    And zoophilia and beastiality needs more study in my opinion. There is a possibility that it could just be another sexual orientation, as inter-species sex does exist in the animal kingdom (there was a viral video of a rabbit mating with a cat). As long as the animal doesn't get hurt, I really couldn't care.