Help with a guy problem

• Help with a guy problem

Here is my problem. I have a boyfriend and am in what until recently I though was love. We had a new guy come into class last week and something happened to me, I can’t really explain it but it was like this wave of emotion just came over me. I tried to ignore it and continue to go on with class but he kept looking at me as if he knew me or something. I swear if I wasn’t so young I would think that I had found my solumate. We have been talking everyday after school and hanging out, nothing physical has happened. BF goes to a different school so I could lead him on but it’s not really my style. I tried to be honest with him and tell him I had feelings for someone else but he keeps telling me it will pass and that we are meant to be. Now what do I do? BTW, other guy won't make a move with me until there is no BF in the picture.:confused:
    • Re: Help with a guy problem

You aren't going to know anything until you have actually connected with this guy so I would suggest that you tell your bf that you want to see other people and if he can't accept it then tell him you are doing it anyway. At least than he can't say you cheated or were unfaithful.
    • Re: Help with a guy problem

oh damn. i know JUST how that is.
      uck thats pretty icky. like your boy
      is soo hooked on the fact that you're
      in love and you need e/o and your
      meant to be...and it makes it so
      hard for you to just break up w/ him.
      im in the same situation. but idk how
      to bring myself to break up w/ him.
      but i think that is the best thing. maybe.