Are You Prejudiced?

• Are You Prejudiced?

You Are Not Prejudiced

Not only are you color blind, but you're also ethnicity blind, gender blind, and sexual orientation blind.
      You don't judge someone until you truly know them. And even then, you're probably reluctant to judge.
      You try to treat everyone equally. Everyone has a fair chance with you.
      Good job - there's not a prejudiced bone in your body.

Are You Prejudiced?

Blogthings - Are You Prejudiced?
    • Re: Are You Prejudiced?

You Are Not Prejudiced

Not only are you color blind, but you're also ethnicity blind, gender blind, and sexual orientation blind.
      You don't judge someone until you truly know them. And even then, you're probably reluctant to judge.

Are You Prejudiced?

:o

You Are Not Prejudiced

Are You Prejudiced?

You Are a Little Prejudiced You can't help but judge people a little based on your personal biases.
      But you tend to be aware of your prejudices, and you fight them the best you can.
      Most people are more like you than they'd care to admit... but it doesn't mean you shouldn't change.
      Remember to take each person as an individual. It's not fair to judge someone based on their background or subculture.
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]