In the closet...

• Re: In the closet...

I had to do that with my 3 best friends two years ago cos i was getting all sorts of funny looks from them anytime i'd mention something about some girl being hot on tv or whatever. It was hard, but i mean come on, they're you're friends. At first, two of my friends were a lil weirded out and whatnot, but they came around, and well, the 3rd friend admitted that she was a lesbian, so my coming out gave her the courage to come out.

Just say to your friend somewhere where nobody else can hear, that you wanna tell him something, and then just tell him. What's the worst that can happen? If he's your best friend he aint gonna turn on you.
      [SIZE=4]"That's like a slice of lemon, or a vanilla flavoured orange!" - The moon according to a very drunken [/SIZE][SIZE=4]me[/SIZE][SIZE=4] :lol:[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4][/SIZE]

Oddly enough i've given alot of people advice how to comeout tot heir friends and i have yet to do so myself.

!BUT!

basically if your friends care about u enough they'll respect your opinion
      prolly might be kinda wierd and un-ok with everything at first but it all works out in the end

seen it happen all the time XD

Bunneh wrote:

Oddly enough i've given alot of people advice how to comeout tot heir friends and i have yet to do so myself.

!BUT!

basically if your friends care about u enough they'll respect your opinion
      prolly might be kinda wierd and un-ok with everything at first but it all works out in the end

seen it happen all the time XD

if you honestly think that being bi is an opinion then you probably shouldnt be giving advice about it...

anyway, i would advise not just pulling them aside randomly and telling them, it would probably be real awkward, its better to make it seem like its not that important, and they will be less likely to think it is too. but it can be very hard to find a good situation to do it.

godanswers333 wrote:

How The Hell Do You Come Out To Your Best Friend That You Have Know Forever And Just Be Like "dude Im Bi"? I Mean, How Do You Expect Them To Respond To That Shit?

Well if you have been best friends for a long time, he will most likely accept you for who you are. He knew you before you discovered you were bisexual, and he should still stand by you after discovering it. If he is a true friend that is. Easier said than done, but just sit him down and bluntly say it.

As others have said. If he truly is your mate, he won't care. He'll support you.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

I really dont know what the big deal is. I think i'm bi....at least my longtime friend and i can play together but he has a gf and i have a gf and we both enjoy them and the gurls know. So be it. I dont really care who knows or what they know or who else finds out. And i also believe that one is not gay or bi or lesbian until he/she has a same sex partner with whom she/he physically interacts! I've heard a lot of guys say they are bi but complain that they cant find a partner! Many of these guys would probably be repulsed by physically interacting with a same sex partner. Thus first find a partner, stay in the closet, and come out when the time is ripe!
      [CENTER]Loving Life and [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]My Friends [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by boy17: Add info ().

My best friend told me he was bi about 6 months ago.

The first thing I asked him was if he thought Pete Wentz was sexy.

I don't think it was the reaction he was expecting. =]]

I still love him. I'm happy for him. I've been helping him with his boy problems lol.

If your friends don't accept you for being bi, fuck them. [Not litterally of course.] You can find better friends than that.
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

It was easy.
      If you really feel comfortable with this best friend of yours and your trust them, then you should have no problem telling them.

Okay. I'm lying just a little bit.
      When I told my best friend my heart was pounding at like 9238293792774 beats a minute (exagerate much?! but it was close) and I felt like I held my breath until she spoke again. And when she did it was all good. She's completely fine with it and we're still best friends.

If your buddy(ies) can't treat you the same then they obviously don't deserve your time.

Good luck with it though!! I'm sure you'll be fine :)
      [CENTER]Nobody knows it but you've got a secret smile
      and you use it only for me
      <3
      [/CENTER]