How am I messing this up?

• Re: How am I messing this up?

I loved reading all of your advice guys but nothing has seemed to work. I'm begining to think that atleast 99% of the girls my age are just whores and sluts while the other 1% are the kind I'm looking for. Its like finding a needle in a haystack or a peice of hay in a needle stack. I mean I hate to sound like I'm mean right now but most of you women are just being stupid at this age. I've seen what happens when stupid is carried out over a period of time. I mean. I honestly think that you women are smarter then what I have observed. Being that the asshole of the class. mr. make fun of everyone when he himself is nothing more then a peice of shit even a dung beetle wouldn't go near. I am a nice guy, assertive, and I tell the truth and how it is. I honestly think that our generation is in such a moral decline we just might lead this nation to its doom. so if anyone has any other advice please tell me. sorry. I kinda went off there.
    • Re: How am I messing this up?

Listen dude.. I hate to say it, but girls like the chase. They don't want the guy that is "safe" or the guy who they know will give them everything that they want. It is wonderful that you are such a nice and respectful guy (not many of those out there) but just try not showing that all at once, right away. Of course, still be respectful. But do it in more of a mysterious way. Don't show too much too soon, or girls will only think of you as a friend. At least until you get older, and the girls are sick of the bad boys.