Lost Without Her

• Lost Without Her

Alright, I am so lost. I meet this girl and I am so deeply in love with her, I know we are ment to be together, we can feel it, I always think of her, and dream of her, she same for her. But She lives in a different country now. I am 13 and I know i can't get married yet. I know what your thinking, "Oh there will be others" and "Your to young." well I know she is the one I can feel it. God is showing me she is the one, I prayed for some sign and I got the sign one day. I want to be with her but she lives in Australia and I am in The US. what should I do, should I wait and move when I am 18? Someone Help me!
    • Re: Lost Without Her

aww. thats a horrible
      situation hon. well.
      i know you probably
      hear people telling you
      that you are young.
      and i used to hear
      that too. i had this guy
      that i was SOOO madly
      in love with. and then..
      we were together for a
      while. then he left
      and we broke up and
      i was devastated. long
      distance relationships are
      SO hard tho. b/c you always
      think the other is cheating
      and you have no way to
      really know...just for now.
      think about it. sit and think
      about it for a while, and don't
      let this girl prevent you from
      having any fun w/ other
      girls the rest of your life. if
      you are meant to be, you
      guys will be together in the end
      and it will be most def
      worth it. in the end.

i know how u feel EXACTLY. im in same problem and i love one which how not in my country. its so hard yeah i know . but wait and move and when u will 18 or more u can go to her family and married or talk about that problem. if u ve good relashionship with ure mother tell ure mam about ure story and she will help i. anyway i want to say if u love her and she love u dont give achance to any one to separate between u and she.

i hope u undrestand my world becouse i dont speak english very well :)
      [COLOR="Red"] Love is [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="YellowGreen"]to think about someone els[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Orange"]more times in a day[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]than you think about yourself.[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]<<:love1: >>[/COLOR]

Honey, whats for you wont go by you.

If its meant to be, it will be. Talk on the phone, through emails, IM, then see where that takes you. Maybe you could see each other in the holidays.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Ive heard that its possible to grow up, Ive just never met any1 whos actually done it. Without parents to defy, we break the rules we make for ourselves. We throw tantrums when things dont go our way. & we hope against all logic, against all experience, like children - we neva give up hope[/COLOR]