I need some advice. I am sad…

• I need some advice. I am sad…

Hello everyone I m new here...so heres the problem...well I have this friend shes my best friend and well its gone all wrong its totally all my fault...right well I haven’t been friends with her for long a year mayb 2 but I don’t think time rly matters anyway we were rly close an I can safely say she was the best friend I ve ever had we were so alike an had things n common anyway I loved her...well I do now...but anyway u get the picture...well I messed it up like totally I got a new boyfriend and spent a lot of time with him I don’t think it was mainly me wanting to see him all the time it was the confidence I got with that he was very open with how much he liked me...anyway I just completely ignored my friend... I have no excuse an I know how bad it was of me trust me I m nearly crying now thinking about it...basically I turned into a ego maniac and just a bitch a horrible person i look bk now and hate myself... well time went on an obviosly got awkward (all my fault) and that just made me avoid her more the awkwardness and well the guilt I felt around her...just chanting in my head "its awkward because of u" an stuff well it went on an eventually she pulled me up about it... it was awful I always knew it must upset her but to her it outloud was just horrible...ofc I had no right to be upset iIT WAS ALL MY FAULT Y SHUD I B UPSET BECAUSE I MADE SUM1 UPSET AN WAS TRULY HORRIBLE ...I DNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO B UPSET!!!...Anyway were talked it out (lots of tears)...a we were ok...I was so relieved...but I dunno its happening agent an I hate it its just awkward and I fell so bad cos I m doing it agent aren’t I an I dunno I was just wondering whether anyone thinks I cud fix it... I know I can I dunno I just need sum advice... I don’t even know y shes friends with me she deserves so much more...wen she confronted me I was almost begging her to beat me up so i got what i deserved... well I feel lonely without her an just so 20#### an depressed an i know she might b feeling lonely 2...anyway sorry its so long thanks 4 reading this far any advice anyone?
      p.s. omg I ve just read it bk its so self centered an going on about how I ve got it bad it was me doing all the horrible stuff!!! I have no right to feel sorry for myself it was all my doing...I hate myself
    • Re: I need some advice. I am sad…

Im not a good adviser sorry, but stop hateing yourself atleast. Hateing yourself doesn't help at all, surely you could try not to hate yourself. Try think of some good things you and your friend did that made you both happy hopefully that should cheer you up.

I think you need to Go and speak to your friend this time. And it is important to do it ASAP, before it becomes any more awkward. If you can see it happening again, and you tell your friend that you see it too, and want it to stop, as your friend she will appreciate that you are still showing an interest in the friendship. Don’t wait for her to come to you, she has done that once and may not do it again, and that could push you apart forever. I had a friend who became distant a couple of times, and i confronted him. it happened again, and I decided that it was time he showed he was still interested in being my friend. It took some time, but eventually he contacted me, we talked it through, and we haven’t had any trouble since then, but it’s important that you let your friend know that you are sad without her.

well there no great advice because it dependes a lot fot the person, as you are her friend you gotta know a lot about her, and im not a good advicer, but i can tell tha what alexis said its right, you gotta speask face to face with her
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]