-.- He thinks I hate him?

• -.- He thinks I hate him?

Okay, 2 years ago this boy moved into my town. He was in several of my classes and I had a crush on him. A few days before the end of the school year, I was sitting out of gym class for my bad knee when two girls (whom I now realize are his friends) asked me if I wanted to go out with him. I responded, "I don't know," a few times because they're not very trustworthy people and I thought they were just toying with me. I ended up saying "no," because I decided they were trying to just mess with me. I didn't see him again before the end of the school year, so we just left it at that. Last year I had no classes with him and gave up hope. This year, still having given up, I found that he was in my double-period electives. I was seated next to him in Art, and he started flirting with me. After my teacher switched around the seats of the whole class, we were seated far apart from each other and he told me he "missed me." Second marking period- seated next to him again (last names right next to each other alphabetically.) He seemed to be flirting with me again, and then was constantly saying "how do you type that fast?" and with this tycoon game, he was bragging to his friends about my scores. 0.o Third marking period- I'm nowhere near him. He flirts with me in the hallways a bit and sometime a little in science class. All last week I was absent with a virus, so when I returned yesterday I was a bit shaken up, what with all of the schoolwork being thrown at me. After lunch, he and his friends were banging each other around in the hallway like knuckleheads; I was right in front of them, waiting in line to get into class. After about three minutes, I started to tell them to stop, and ended up shouting at them (some of them have never heard me speak before- I'm kinda quiet.) He had this guilty look on his face and now I've heard from several people that he thinks I hate him. -.- Please help, this is sooo confusing.

P.S. I write a lot.