I cant take it

• I cant take it

I hate that all these people say there life is horrible.they say they are depressed.im not saying they are liars im just saying they dont realize how good they have it.
      ME?
      my life is really messed up, and NO i dont tell people at my school, home, no one.thats why im depressed.and i just started hurting myself about 2 weeks ago.i cant help it.just give me advice and telll me if you hurt 2.please & thanks.
    • Re: I cant take it

When you are depressed you dont tell anyone. Thats why there are forums like this, so you can talk and let it all out.

It sounds to me like you were tryna say "yeah, ur lifes bad? lemmie raise it a little here...my lifes worse"

Everyone feels like they have a bad life. but what you gotta try to remember is that yes you have it bad, but someone is gonna have it worse.

If you wanna talk, then you can pm me? Im sorry you feel so bad.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Ive heard that its possible to grow up, Ive just never met any1 whos actually done it. Without parents to defy, we break the rules we make for ourselves. We throw tantrums when things dont go our way. & we hope against all logic, against all experience, like children - we neva give up hope[/COLOR]

okay yeah, i alwaysss try to think about how good i have it, but than i look at my friends and i kinda get jealous.not because of the THINGS they have.. but there mom, dad, sister, brother w/e that really cares for them.And they just don't know how lucky they are to have a dad or a mom that cooks for them or helps them with there homework. And i guess i just miss that.

I dont blame you for missing it, i miss it too. But maybe your friends are in the same place you are.....maybe they are faking being happy too??

[COLOR="Magenta"]Ive heard that its possible to grow up, Ive just never met any1 whos actually done it. Without parents to defy, we break the rules we make for ourselves. We throw tantrums when things dont go our way. & we hope against all logic, against all experience, like children - we neva give up hope[/COLOR]

yeah, i guess i kinda see it in everyone, but im only 13 and i just want to meet a friend that knows what im feeling and they r feeling the same thing.but i know that they would think im trying to get people to feel bad for me if i tell anyone at my school.. and ugh my teachers even, they think im a "good girl with no problems" or something but i just hate this!!

Sometimes I feel that way too. I get picked on all the time at school, and sometimes I don't feel like I have any friends. Sometimes when things get real bad, I take it out on the next person who picks on me. No one knows how sad or mad I am, because no one has really seen me get angry. I need help!
      I Love Video Games! PM me If You Like Pokemon!

Pikachu is my Bishie. No Touchy! :p
      [SIGPIC]Pikachu is mine! ALL MINE!!! HAHAHA!!![/SIGPIC]