i can't tell her how i feel...

• i can't tell her how i feel...

Ok, i've just come out of my sexuality. i can confirm that i'm bisexual. i know i'm only fifteen and still exploring sexuality but if this is a crush then that means i'm bi.

anyway, my problem is this. I really have feelings for this girl call her "steph" at school. she hangs around with a different group of people known as the popular group, whereas i hang around with the clever groups. everytime i see her my heart jumps and i don't know what to do. i get so nervous when i see her, but she doesn't even know me and talk to me. i know she's straight and i doubt that she'll even talk to me as a friend. ok, we don't have to be like couples cos that'll never happen, i just want to be her friend first and see how it goes. if i start talking to her, she'll probably wondering why i suddenly want to talk to her cos me and her are different. i know i won't fit in with her friends anyway. i can't talk to my friends about my feelings cos they don't know i'm bi yet. they might start spreading my problems around school, might get bullied or something and if i tell them how i feel about steph, she'll find out? i want this feeling to go away but how? move school cos of this girl? what if i tell a teacher? do you think that they'll talk to steph about my problem? i really don't want her to know. i know i need hypnotherapy? i just want to be her friend. any advice?

thanks
    • Re: i can't tell her how i feel...

Um, can I ask? This "Steph " you're talking about is a girl, right? And, are you also a girl? I just wanted to confirm it, since in your "Profile Information", it states that you are a male. But in this topic, you stated that you were bisexual and you had a hard time telling her how you feel. So... the question repeats: Are you a boy or a girl?
      [SIGPIC]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9712/sigrattattouille.png[/SIGPIC]

Sorry! I just recently checked your Introduction, and you ARE a girl. Sorry again!
      Anyway, let's get back on topic...
      Seriously speaking, I don't know what to do in situations like these, but let's give my advice a try now, shall we?
      First of all, I think that you should talk to her. No, not straight-forward, just talk to her like you're friends with her. You know, in a friendly manner. Say hello, ask about her interests and stuff until you feel that she's already close to you... as a friend.
      Then, may I suggest that you work your way onto that relationship to become close! Finish!:D
      [SIGPIC]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9712/sigrattattouille.png[/SIGPIC]

well.. if you dont ask you'll never know.. if you know without a shadow of a doubt that you are bi.. dont be ashamed of it.. there are others out there like yourself... go for what you want.. the worst answer you could get is no..... but then life goes on. thats how it works.
      [FONT="Courier New"][/FONT]
      Tina

first of all you have to forget about her friends, its not her friends you want its her, soo put all the attention to her.
      second if you think that your friends wont take the bisexual thing so well you shouldnt have to tell them, you only tell that to a persona when you are sure about telling it, and you gotta decide that.
      And the most important thing is that you gotta start talking to her, no matter how because then you could never get to be her friend or girlfriend, she has to know that you are there, that you are one more person and to do that you gotta talk to her first.
      Sooo just take it as an advice
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]