Your love life:secrets blah blah

• Your love life:secrets blah blah

Your Love Life Secrets Are Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?

You prefer a quirky, unique person to be your lover. You're easy going about who you're with, as long as they love you back.

In fights, you love to debate and defend yourself. You logic prevails - or at least you'd like to think so.

Getting over a break-up doesn't take long. Easy come, easy go.

Blogthings - Your Love Life Secrets, Revealed
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]
    • Re: Your love life:secrets blah blah

Your Love Life Secrets Are Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

It's important to you that your lover is very attractive. You like to have someone to show off.

In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm.

You have a hard time ending relationships, even if the other person says it's over.

You've been deeply wounded in the past, and you're still recovering from that hurt.

You want to be with someone who's a success. A person with the right job, right family, right clothes...

In fights, you love to debate and defend yourself. You logic prevails - or at least you'd like to think so.

A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.

Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

You've been deeply wounded in the past, and you're still recovering from that hurt.

You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.

A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.
      [CENTER]Nobody knows it but you've got a secret smile
      and you use it only for me
      <3
      [/CENTER]

Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will have many true loves.

You prefer a quirky, unique person to be your lover. You're easy going about who you're with, as long as they love you back.

In fights, you speak your mind and don't hold back. You know you're right, and you can get quite angry about it.

You have a hard time ending relationships, even if the other person says it's over.
      :o

It's important to you that your lover is very attractive. You like to have someone to show off.

choose life, its a beautiful choice.
      dare to dream.
      be yourself, be original.
      ilyy so much &#9829;

Your Love Life Secrets Are
      Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm.

Getting over a break-up doesn't take long. Easy come, easy go.