Don’t know how to handle the situation

• Don’t know how to handle the situation

My best friend started this illegal racing thing every Saturday night. She goes with her good friend who I don’t get along with. I asked her if we'd ever get to do anything on a Saturday night again and she said no. I was shocked! Part of me wants to cry. She would rather hang out with this other girl every weekend and I just don’t know how to handle it! Any advice??
    • Re: Don’t know how to handle the situation

I think you should better talk to her...tell her that you're hurting because of the idea that it feels like she's rejecting you...tell her everything that bothers your mind..,, like you are worrying because she's joining an illegal race...if she's really your friend...she'll understand how you feel...Find true friends at vois com
    • Re: Don’t know how to handle the situation

man if she likes more being in the illegal street racing shit, then that proves that she wasnt paying you attention, talk a lot to her, sai everithing you have to say about it, that you are worried about her, then if she gets out of it, she prooves that she is your friend
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]