What's your LOTR elf name?

• What's your LOTR elf name?

What's your LOTR elf name?

Go to the site Hobbit Name Generator - Lord of the Rings Jewelry :: Embarassingly Low Prices! and find out then post it on here.

Using my first name, my names are:

My elf name is Calyniel Queen of Gondolin
      My hobbit name is Naellyra Hayward of Tuckborough
      My dwarf name is Lallyra Stonehelm
      My human name is Abaesa Elentirmo and
      My wizard name is Incánus , Lady of Waters
      Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
      (LOTR)
    • Re: What's your LOTR elf name?

Hobit name is Meroigrin Neerlock , Chief
      Eleven name is Merwllyyra Son of Feanor
      Dwarf name is Ruein of Erebor
      Human name is Rhynnyn , Ranger of Ithilien[SIZE=-1]
      Wizard name is Sauron the Smith
      [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Giodë_Greenleaf (my username) is my elven name. seriously i went to the link typed in my name and this is what i got lol
      Braedia Bëor is my human name(i can change into a bear then, if i remember the hobbit correctly)
      Brealla 'the Magnificent' Oddfoot of Bywater is my hobbit name(oddfoot because i dont have hair on my feet probably lol
      Claebrylla, Queen of Durin’s Folk is my dwarven name(not so good because my wizard name is
      Alatar, Durin’s Bane (hahaha lol)
      Giodë_Greenleaf is my elven name, whats yours?

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1]Hobbit:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1] Aloryan Oldbuck of the Shire[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1]Eleven:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1] Tiolindë Lady of Lórien
      Dwarf:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1] Lobrylla of Erebor
      Human:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1] Kaaowia Queen of Rhovanion
      Wizard:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1] Incánus, Powers of the World[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [LEFT][CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]