Need Advice about friends & Stuff

• Need Advice about friends & Stuff

Hello everyone I'm Death Unit.

I'm new to these forums seeking help.

Ok here goes...

I am bi, I like both girls and guys.

There's this guy in my class that I like. He's cute, nice, light brown eyes, tall everything!

I know he's gay but I haven't asked him yet. I can tell by the way he acts and talks. Anyways.. i'll asked him when we be better friends.

I'm afraid that my family will know soon. I don't want to tell my family or anyone close to me that I'm bi. My family is Christine and so I'm I. They dislike homo-like people.

plus I might lose friends in school :(

What should I do if my family finds out? I can't hide things from my mother/father forever. Moms know EVERYTHING!!! augh!!!

HELP!!
    • Re: Need Advice about friends & Stuff

hi death unit :]

i am bisexual as well. but ima girl.i am a catholic and my family are homophobes as well, but we have gay people in our family. its not easy to come out. bleh. but we really had no choice but to come out and tell them. theres no knowing how they willl react. my parents freaked of course! they in fact kicked me out of the house for a while. but they had no choice because i am their daughter. we are BLOOD! no matter what they can't change me and they had to deal with it and love me anyway. there really is no way of telling how they will react and no special way to come out.

as for the friends. the real friends are the ones who don't give a shiit about you being bisexual. why do you need friends who don't like you for who you really are? i found that the only friends i needed where the ones that stuck with me even after finding out. i just told them casually and they were like really? but once again you don't know how they will react. good luck. i know its not easy :\
      Please keep your stds to yourself.