"My Love". Guys! I need your thoughts of it..

• "My Love". Guys! I need your thoughts of it..

i've just realized that the song "my love" by westlife have something negative in it. i come up with this statement 'coz before me and my 4 friends are very close with each other, and we've been singing all the songs of westlife every time we're vacant, and we treated "my love" as our theme song, we picked it because it best describe our friendship.... Then maybe after 2 years our friendship was just fade like a buble, and each of us now been facing real different way of living, i don't have even news to my 2 bestfriends. And i think that this song just wrecked our friendship..

guys what are your thoughts of it? is my conclusion too hasty to the song?

and do you think i just missed my bestfriends too badly, thats why i come up with this?
      Let me not to the marriage of true minds
      Admit impediments. Love is not love
      Which alters when it alteration finds,
      Or bends with the remover to remove..
    • Re: "My Love". Guys! I need your thoughts of it..

I definately agree with you; Westlife are a horrible creation and it's been scientifically proven that listening to their music can cause brain stem cells to cease functioning, as well as loss of friendship like you have described. The cure is to listen to better music. ;]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Algernon wrote:

I've never heard the song but to suggest that a song has anything to do with what's happened in your friendship is ridiculous.

yeah algernon! i also think that. maybe it's just the effect of hearing news about songs that caused some teens to suicides, but then it's a different story.

ok. why is it that they are making there own social identities, is it because they don't want to live in our society anymore, or they hated the authorities?

ha they make there own social identities to feel different, when in acctual fact there doing the opposite and following the trend we like to call them mini's :] the real "emo's" just want attention and like the idea of other people having sympathy for them.....lol losing the topic slightly maybe the song hasnt got anything to do wth it mate i wouldnt worry and yes go buy yourself a real CD :] inabit man.