help

• i fell like i have nothing in commen with anyone it is hard for me to open up to people and i have trouble speaking to people and my friends at skool ignore me and i dont know what to say im goin crazey somone pealse help me before i break down im scared that i might do something to myself or ruin my life i need help please:confused:
    • you should take a step back and look at things. do you have a sister/brother/cousin any relative who you can talk to? establish a relationship where you both trust eachother. What do you mean by your friends are ignoring you? If they are upsetting you try talking to them, or if youre really not getting on with them maybe you need to find a new group of friends? nothing is goin to happen suddenly it will take time. but try talking to people. its difficult at first but if you open up to someone you trust it will gradually get easier. It doenst matter if you think you have nothing in common with people. life would b boring if ppl were all the same. and the more you get to know people the more you realise that you actually do have some things is common - things that you would never have thought of.
    • I used to feel the same way, unfortunally I did nothing about it. After a while I started to argue a lot with my family, I was then told to leave at age 16. I am 17 years old now, and wish I had taken the time to talk to my family and understand them more, as well as have tem understand me more. My suggestion would be to just... try and open up, you'll find something in common, and when you do, you will feel 1000x better.
    • I used to feel alot like you. and sometimes i still do when im down. but i realised that everyone is different, and our characteristics are what make us unique. try talking to your friends, if they dont want to hear it, then im sorry but thay are not friends, and you should find some nicer people to associate with. somewhere out there there is someone that you can truly level with, and one day you will find each other, but until that say comes, you have to learn to be happy with your own company too. be happy with yourself and be proud of who you are. as for being afraid that you will hurt yourself..you are young, dont give up on a life that you have not even began to live yet.i have been in this rut, and the only person who can help you out..is you.believe in yourself, love yourself, and live your life as if every day is going to be your last.

cazna
      Why not join my chillout forum? chillout.forum5.com
    • lala, in my opinion u just have to be yourself. Try to talk with people from the class or school, but be yorself. And then, being yorelf, you'll find real friends and classmates who will like you, talk with you and mett each other.
      The most important thing is, taht you have to make the first step. But then you'll be very satisfied with ur decisions.