Depression - times will get better.

• Depression - times will get better.

in the past 25 years, depression all around the world has plummeted to an unbelievable percentage of sufferers, and beleive it or not around 50% of those cases are caused by everyday problems becoming more common, eg; spouse leaving or cheating, deaths, drugs, bills etc, now this goes to show the levels of depression will only get worse as bills go up, drugs become more widely used and couples refuse to stay loyal, these are not even the tip of the iceberg of the causes. it angers me that so many people have to suffer due to simple problems like these, when most of them can be fixed by the sufferers or if not, people around them.

for 8 years ive helped my mother through post-traumatic depression, and it kills me to see her when she gets in those "moods". BUT there is something that does help, you've got to think of life as yours. no one elses, not the banks, not george bushes or castros, not the drugs, not your mothers or fathers -YOURS.
      control is the key and your brains the most powerful thing you've got. use it, dont abuse it, to those who have dark depression this is not at all to you, to people who feel down alot this is for you, because just like me you can tell yourself, theres no use in feeling this way, it aint gonna get you anywhere but a job in a pawn shop and a syringe up your arm... take control - it helps a hell of a lot, getting your life back on track, anyway, ive got so much to more to talk about but sadly, gotta do some shit, if anyone at all wants to talk about depression or ..anything, im always here.

:hugs:
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?[/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Re: Depression - times will get better.

C.jason wrote:

because just like me you can tell yourself, theres no use in feeling this way, it aint gonna get you anywhere

yea. For a few months at the beginning of school I was very depressed. I really had no reason to be, but I felt like nobody gave a shit about me. And that everybody was against me and all my friends would leave me. I was never happy. and then I started thinking how much people that are always sad annoyed me because I could never make them happy. and I decided I didn't want to be like that. I decided that I needed to change and I was just making myself miserable.
      "Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit...unatural"
      -bill hicks