:'( [long].

• okay so i met this person on the internet about.. 3 years ago? okay this may seem over the top what im saying because shes just an internet person, but she was basically my BEST friend.
      So yeah we have been getting on well for a couple of years, i met her through my over best mate called han, and then my other friend jadene came into the picture. so we was all friends. so this sammy introduced us to a couple of her friends.. ollie, asher and liam. and yeah, han went out with ollie, i went out with asher, and jadene went out with liam. it was perfectly fine.
      but lately a problem has popped up, me and han and jadene have been thinking that they are all fake and they are this other person called india that han knows (we all play habbo so we all knew eachother on there), because india, sammy, liam, asher and ollie speak the same, have the same sence of humor, and like if we were all in a convo together we all all typing at the same time because we are fast typers and we talk alot, but them 3 always used to type at seperate times.
      So weve all been having arguments lately, but i got sammy to make me a fan pic to proove she was not fake, so she done one (she took about an hour taking it by the way) but the joe(L) wasnt drawn on with pen, it was done on paint when she promised she wouldnt do it. so yeah we all had a go at her about it and we had all the proof we needed yet she is STILL denying it.
      But in the meentime we have our boyfriends to worry about because they are not realy the people that we have been going out with for months, its SAMMY, and sammy is india. if that makes sence? so we were stuck in a relationship as we didnt want to hurt anyone, because we loved them. but today we all confronted asher and liam. And now i fucking wish a didnt, cause its all gone upside down even worse than it was in the first place, alot worse.
      So asher denyed it and so did liam. So i started to text sammy or india or whatever her name is, and i said "sammy, im best out of your life, i love you xo." and she text back "okay so im better of dead bye".
      And thats all ive heard,ive been texting for hours and no answer, and im so worried, because its all basicly my fault.
      We all love sammy so much, and just because she was someone that was on the internet doesnt mean i dont care about her as much as i do anyone in real life, because this is untrue. She was my BESTFRIEND, and i loved her to fucking bits. and so did jadene and han too, and weve just completely fucked it up.
      And i dont want no blabber about how people shouldnt be internet dating, because i dont think that will make me feel any better, do you? and if asher of liam or ollie dont come on tommorow i will know if she has done something, because they are on everyday, most of the day.
      tell me if you dont understand and ill try to explain it again :].
      lets write a song that we can dance to.
    • Re: :'( [long].

i couldn't strain my eyes reading your post (possibly cuz i've been so depressed, crying about my ex... you might have not that thread i started called "[B]It's happening againteenhut.net/teen-help-advice/2…ening-again-new-post.html[/B]" ...but that's all my emotions pretty much... it's locked though so no point in sulking about that now.)... but as i was scanning it... this was the only thing i got.

Primogeniture wrote:

and i loved her to fucking bits

i totally thought you said something else.

but seriously, clean up your post and you might get a better response from me.
      Moderator Edit - Signature Removed For Stupidity. If you continue to misbehave in the forum, you will be put into Penalised Users Group which cannot have a signature and also your access to the help/advice sections will be removed!

Alrighty...well that was a little difficult to read but I think I got the gist. I don't think you were wrong to want to find out if your friend was fake...or to get angry about it. It's natural that you would want to know. But since you do have an internet relationship and you don't know her personally, there really is no way to make sure she is alright until she contacts you again. I hope that it doesn't turn out badly, but all you can do is wait, and not blame yourself.

l'Arcangelo wrote:

i totally thought you said something else.

I thought the same thing bro :lol::lol::lol:
      And yea, I think that if you're gonna have a relationship online, you need to be 100% sure the person isn't fake. From what I could comprehend from your post, it's kind of hard to tell. I'd say wait it out and keep digging for evidence.