Please help me, what am i to do?

• Please help me, what am i to do?

About 3 months ago i went out with this boy for about 2 months, i fell in love with him.
      We were so right together but then one day i was getting so much hassle with my friends and him and i decided to have a break from him but i totally regretted it afterwards.
      He still liked me and i did too and we were going to get back together but we kept having arguments.
      Then we wern't friends then we were now we're friends and he kept flirting with me and in lessons did but giving me mixed signals and i thought he liked me and i think he knew i liked him still.
      We didnt have any arguments at all, we were getting along so well i thought he liked him but i wasnt sure he knew what he wanted.
      I really want to get over him but the thing is i actually loved him i really did i know what love is now i met him.
      I got on msn and found out he just asked someone out and it broke my heart, what can i do?
      I want to get over him.. please help me?
    • Re: Please help me, what am i to do?

yeha girl i know its hard but he is going out with other girl, you gotta hang out more with your friends and later you wil forget of him, just like heartbreakkid said, thats the only thing you can do, if not you will have a bad time because of a boy, and thats not right
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]