sex/mental issue

• sex/mental issue

Well I am a virgin. This girl I like has made it clear that she does not want a relationship with me. I completely understand that, now the thing is, she said the other day that she wanted to have sex with me, because during that time she has been horny pretty often. Now my problem is that she feels I have become too attached to her, and said I reminded her of her old boyfriend, whom she despises now.

It's difficult to explain the situation fully.

But ever since she said she wanted to have sex, well, it is like things got messed up for me, I have been obsessing over that fact, and the past couple days she hasn't been happy with me at all I guess just because of how I have became attached to her. Now don't get me wrong, she wasn't asking for a one night stand type thing, she said she liked me a lot but didn't want quite a relationship but wanted to do things physically with each other (i hope this doesn't sound messed up). I really do not know how I got in the situation that I am in. I cannot remember things that I said even to get her upset. I know I never said anything mean or just negative towards her. I wouldn't do that.

I really want to fix my situation and get it back to normal but I have no idea what to do.
  • Re: sex/mental issue

I know you like her but it seems to me even though she tells you she despises her ex that she still has feelngs for him. And since you remind her of him that is why she wants to do it with you. but as a girl i can tell you this, we (girls) don't know what we want and then get mad at you (guys). I know its complicated, and you'll never understand because even we don't understand oursleves.
    Also we tend to bring things up from forever ago we we get mad at you. So you never know maybe you looked at her funny like 5 days ago and now she's mad.
    And of corse you got attached to her she is the girl that you could possibly lose your virginity to.

wooowww wait there, she said you reminded her ex?? mann that girl hass a real problem, look, to my opinion, i wouldnt be with her if i reminded her ex boyrfriend, thats just wrong you know, sooo think about it
    [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
    [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]

well she was mad and she hates her ex, and i guess i was acting like him somehow

she hasnt been as mad lately and we are talking more

im afraid to mention anything to her regarding us doing anything

she said she is taking a break from relationships in general but idk

ive been depressed lately cause she said she liked me before, after she had her angry phase with me lately, it kinda wore off but i asked her if what she said that day she told me she liked me and wanted to do stuff..she said she meant it and that her hormones dont control her brain

so i just want to find a way to get her to like me again top notch...cause i know she does but just not lately

well if you narmally, with your acts remind her about her ex, wich she hated, i don think it would be gould to get her in love, it would mean to change everything you are, copletely, and thats not right, man, she has to love you because of who you are, not because of who she wants you to be
    [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
    [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]

well the thing about all this is that when i started acting weird and different, THAT is what reminded her of her ex...not me, i made a mistake by acting different without realizing it

i just need to find a way to get another chance with her, id do anything to lose my virginity to her, not in a sense of using her...but just cause i like her so much and cause of how long ive known her

jubchen wrote:

im not entirely sure on that

i just acted different, she said i wasnt really normal, not too sure of what it was

Trust me!
    You acted absolutely perfect like every guy in the situation would. Maybe that boy friend acted somewhat same, like I said all.

As far as I can think by reading the first post. She had some bad experiance with her ex boyfriend and that is the reason she does not want to have relationship again, maybe not only just you but she isnt ready enough to face it, maybe because she has a fear of breaking up or another not so good experiance?
    Maybe she needs some time to realize?

And if you say that you acted differently, maybe you did and it is difficult to explain what exactly you did, then that case, you should try and be as you are now? and she will realize?

She wants to have physical with you because she likes you and fancy you and maybe interested in you but just not ready enough to name it as relationship?
    She probably needs support and you can give it to her. Good Luck :)