Want a genuine friend

• Want a genuine friend

Gee, where do I start...I came here to have a fulfilling life and have lots of wonderful friends. I have ton loads of friends before, now I have non. Perhaps it is due to ageing, friends became kind of an impossible dream. Its true when you are at work, u tends to find friends here and there. But when I don’t work ever since I got here, no one wants to know me...Don’t get me wrong, people here is nice in general, but if u approach them, they got scared... they are so beware of making new friends, so different to what I used to know before. I only want to have genuine friends.....
    • Re: Want a genuine friend

I too have just realized that I don't seem to have any close friends anymore. Three years ago I finished work to have children. The friends I have seem to have drifted away. I joined a mothers group and was consumed with them till they all went back to work and I stayed home to have more kids. Again I find myself with no one to call or do the occasional outing with. I find this very sad. I love my kids and wouldn't change having them for anything but need adult company and conversation. I guess having and keeping friends is just like any relationship and it needs to be constantly worked at, you need to make an effort and not let it slide.

here we are all friends, because we came here with one thing on our minds, help, or to be lisstned, well we listen, and we help, soo eventually we are all friends, unless we dont know, we are bound to each other because we want the best fo us and for them
      remember this, we are all friends, even if we dont know ;)
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]

well i kinda know how you feel... i realized i have no true friends. i go to a school were all people do all day is stab each other in the back, and i've always been the one who everyone likes, but suddenly i find out that more and more people aren't trust worthy and it hurts because my best friends have left the country, and the person who i now consider my best freind also stabs me in the back (i just found out 5 minutes ago); she does this with my other best friend and they were the only two left who were trustworthy. i am theoretically freind-less, and i don't know who to trust. i just realized that nobody has my back and things arent the way they should be, or used to be at least.
      [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]artists[/SIZE] use [lies] to tell the [truth];[/COLOR]

well first of all there are lots of people who stabs youin the back in this world, but also there are a lot of true friends, here we are friends who tri to help, to listne what you have to say, who doesn matter what race you are, where are you from, what religion are you in, we just try to get along each other, thats what differences us from them, remember that, we are here because we are good friends, even if we dont know each other

by the way, nice frase you have as signature, you got it from V of Vendetta right??
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]