13 Year Old Having Sex

    • Re: 13 Year Old Having Sex

      AshleyAshley wrote:

      Do you think that it is okay for 13 year old having sex? Or is it too early for them? I am slightly confused actually. Some of the people feel it is okay for a 13 year old having sex and some of the people feel it is not good. What do you guys think about this scenario?




      Personally, I think it is ok as long as both partners know what they are doing and the implications of doing it, and that they are both the same age, although it does make me sick to hear that 13 year old having sex and are pregnant with a 20 year old boyfriend... that somehow is wrong.
    • Re: 13 Year Old Having Sex

      AshleyAshley wrote:

      Do you think that it is okay for 13 year old having sex? Or is it too early for them? I am slightly confused actually. Some of the people feel it is okay for a 13 year old having sex and some of the people feel it is not good. What do you guys think about this scenario?


      For me it is a no. 13 year old having sex is not right because it is too early to be doing so. What I feel is you should wait a bit more, grow up some more. Why so much of a hurry to have sex hmm?
    • Re: 13 Year Old Having Sex

      These are not the ages to start having sex. however, the fact that your thinking about doing it is normal and you have just nothing to worry about as long as your not actualy having sex.

      it will be better to wait a few years before you have sex, and believe me that its anyway kinda hard to find someone your age who will want to have sex with you. in my case i have some reasons that because of them i am 17 now and didnt have sex yet
    • Re: 13 Year Old Having Sex

      If your the same age roughly as the other person i don't see a problem, i had sex at 13 with a 15 year old and don't regret it at all.
      Only people who care about having sex "to early" are the kind of people who would bitch or regret at any age, because they either can't accept the fact it's gonna hurt a bit or they don't realise most relationships are fleeting.
      #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: 13 Year Old Having Sex

      No, it is most definately NOT okay for 13 year old having sex

      I think people mature at different ages, so it depends on the person when THEY are ready, but I think a lot of people get it wrong.
      I think you should be at least 16, preferably more along the age of 18.
      [CENTER]X
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: 13 Year Old Having Sex

      I don't know how i can type the hilarity of some of these posts.
      Not emotionally or physically ready, bollocks.
      Have sex when you feel like it, theres no age limit regardless of law, theres no emotional pain unless like i earlier pointed out, your gonna bitch regardless of age.
      #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: 13 Year Old Having Sex

      So what happens if this girl becomes pregnant? is he most likely to run away cry/get advice from someone else, or is he most likely to talk to the girl he had sex with, go to the docotr, consider their options and then decide. At 13 i'd think the latter. So yes emotional capability does matter.
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:
    • Re: 13 Year Old Having Sex

      I wouldn't say so. I'd say it was maturity of emotions, which a 13 year old is not going o have enough of to be able to handle all the consequences of sex. It's taught in schools-yes, but even then a 13 year old is not going to have been taught much, rather than if they waited a few years and had a much more knowledgeable mind from being taught in school. So 13 year old having sex is a no from my side.
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:
    • Re: 13 Year Old Having Sex

      JCpatriots wrote:

      Absolutely not. 12 and 13 is way too young for a child to be having sex. Not only are they not old enough to be able to handle the consequences of such actions, almost all do not understand enough about it to even be considered ready for it.

      I agree fully.

      A child of that age is not ready for sex. Children should not be having sex.
    • Re: Do you think sex is ok for 12-13 year olds

      Nicole91 wrote:

      I wouldn't say so. I'd say it was maturity of emotions, which a 13 year old is not going o have enough of to be able to handle all the consequences of sex. It's taught in schools-yes, but even then a 13 year old is not going to have been taught much, rather than if they waited a few years and had a much more knowledgeable mind from being taught in school.


      Like i said, me and most of my friends had sex at 13ish and anyone with 95 IQ + should know how to handle it, in this day and age a majority of sex ed comes from the internet anyway.
      Anyone who can't handle consequences of sex IF anything bad happened ( Which in my 6 years of having sex, often, hasnt happened ) deserves to be up shit creek for being such a spineless idiot.
      #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Do you think sex is ok for 12-13 year olds

      Adramlech wrote:

      I don't know how i can type the hilarity of some of these posts.
      Not emotionally or physically ready, bollocks.
      Have sex when you feel like it, theres no age limit regardless of law, theres no emotional pain unless like i earlier pointed out, your gonna bitch regardless of age.


      dude, i think girls generally take it a bit more seriously than that.
    • Re: Do you think sex is ok for 12-13 year olds

      I'm being serious, but i disagree with people claiming that 13 would be to young when it clearly isnt in instances.
      O' course women overall seem to think sex has more meaning, but it doesnt mean they shouldnt be aware of contraception and the fact boys want to have sex and may peer pressure them into sex.
      #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Do you think sex is ok for 12-13 year olds

      IQ has nothing to do with mental maturity? most 13 year ols are not capable of handling a situation like pregnancy as mature as they would if they waited. Just because your whored yourslef out at 13 , doesn't mean it was the right thing to do and because it worked for you it would work for everyone. The majority here agree that 13 is way too young to be having sex and I agree.
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:
    • Re: Do you think sex is ok for 12-13 year olds

      It's not exactly hard to handle pregnancy, tell parents, go doctors, get it killed.
      And how isnt having sex from 13 onwards the right thing to do? i'm certainly more enlightened by it and it's worked out for alot of my old chums.
      I'm fine being a pariah :|
      #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]