Love,Sex & War!

• Re: Love,Sex & War!

Chapter 4 – The Traitor

The great news of school exams getting postponed had thrilled everyone with joy. The exams were finally going to start next Monday and now the students like Mayank had got enough time to study. Mayank was very tired after the Inter School Soccer game and decided to bunk the Maths class and rest in the ground outside the library. He had hardly taken any rest that a few guys surrounded him and just then one base ball hit on Mayank’s head made him fell flat on the ground. He woke up a couple of hours later in the school sick room. Mayank slowly opened his eyes to see Matt and Tammi sitting near and staring at him meaningfully. “What happened?” asked Mayank. Matt takes out a small plastic containing some white material and asks Mayank, “Since when did you start taking this?” Rubbing his eyes, Mayank asks “What is that?” “Drugs” He says. Mayank sprung up on the bed and repeats the word Drugs sounding shocked. “Where did you find this?” Mayank asked anxiously. Matt says,"I found this right there where you were lying down holding your head. I haven’t told this to anyone yet but if you don’t stop this nonsense, especially in school, you will pay for this severely Mayank.” Matt lowers his tone and starts explaining “Listen, taking drugs is not a good thing and you should avoid it. See the way you fell unconscious and sick because of this.” Tammi was still looking at me the same way she did that time. She says, “Drugs kills, understand Mayank. We are your friends and will only think about your good. I say…” Oh shut up both of you! Interrupts Mayank.

Mayank says,“Come! I tell you everything” and takes them to the exact same place where he was beaten down and explains them what exactly happened. Both of them, somehow control their smiles. Mayank was in deep thought. He wasn’t able to guess the drama of Drugs. He could not think that how did drugs come all of a sudden? Mayank says, “I guess that these drugs are of one of those Sam’s friends who had surrounded me. Oh yes, this fell of Ajay’s pockets when he bent down after hitting me.” “Hey look,” Matt points towards left extreme direction. The 3 friends run towards that direction, hiding behind the bush, they lean little forward to look clearly at Sam who took the same white packet, drugs to sell off to a student for money. “Oh my god,” exclaims Tammi, “what a scoundrel Sam is!”
      Mayank slowly takes out his camera phone and shoots a few pictures of Sam’s illegal behavior. “Wonderful work Sam,” Mayank walks out from behind the push to show his face. Matt and Tammi also come out. The little boy then runs off from there. To Sam’s surprise, Tammi gives one hard punch on Sam’s face and his nose starts bleeding. Sam alone did not have enough guts to touch her when Mayank and Matt were around. “Now you watch out what I’ll do to you in front of Principal,” said Mayank. “Though you have found the truth about me, you cannot do anything to me,” said Sam. After pausing for a minute, he speaks again, “what proof do you have dear?”
      I didn’t know that a drug seller could be so dumb actually. “Did you forget that we are allowed to bring cell phones to our school or did you actually forget that cell phones have cameras, Mr. No life with no dick. Sam points his finger towards Mayank and speaks, “Hey you,” before he could complete his speech, Avinash and Abhay. Sam had no choice but to run away.
      I will present these photos infront of the principal tomorrow. Tomorrow morning in school, Mayank told everything about drugs to the principal of the school. Sam was also called to her office. Sam did not look and sound as angry or sad as he should have had. This scared Mayank a bit and moreover when he asked to show if Mayank had any proofs? Mayank switched on his cell phone and to his surprise, those pictures were not there. Mayank searched and searched but got nothing apart from a big disappointment. The principal got extremely angry and said, “You have led me down by giving false information against Sam. I should have had known that you students have no aim in life but to trouble rich decent boys. It maybe one of your tricks to earn some money, isnt it?” “Certainly not Madam, said Mayank. He speaks further,“It is not my problem if you do not believe me. Keeping students like Sam in school who sells drugs and destroys others life for money will not harm me but this school. I do not know how the photos got removed but it’s your loss and not mine.” Mayank turns away to go out of the room when the principal says, “For spreading false rumor and wasting my time, I suspend you till your exams, you will only give the exams and that too I’d see that you don’t pass out with good marks. Having students like you are a disgrace to school and not Sam, get lost from here.”

Sam smiles and leaves the room after when principal apologizes to him. He runs and catches Mayank who was on his way home. “What happened dude? You were right, you really showed me what exactly you did at principal’s room, you dumb idiot, said Sam and went away. Matt and Avinash had come to meet Mayank at his home. “How can those photos be deleted Mayank?” asked Matt. “Was your battery faulty?”
      Mayank says, "I doubt if my cell has any problems. I can’t figure out how it got deleted. I also did not show this to anyone except you both, Tammi and ….!"
      “And what Mayank?” asked Avinash. Mayank stands up and goes straight towards the phone and calls Josh and asks him to come home for a party he threw for joy of suspension. “Are you nuts Mayank?” asks Matt. “You are throwing a party for your suspension?”
      Josh! said Avinash. “Exactly, it is Josh who did this and he has to pay for it.” Said Mayank

“Why on earth will Josh do it? What will he gain by doing it? I doubt it is Josh,” said Matt. “Kayla’s love, after all that’s what matters for him the most. Kayla is Josh’s girlfriend Matt and if you remember, Sam is Kayla’s brother. Understood the whole game of Sam?”
      “It is absolutely sad to see our friend getting sold out, said both. “We meet you for the party tonight Mayank,” said both and left.