Backstabber </3

• Backstabber &lt;/3

Okay i have a massive problem, i have been friends with this girl for about 4 years and i the last 2 years we become best friends.
      When we came to our new school 2 years ago, we had another girl join the gang, she doens't really like me.

And since last summer My previous friend lets call her Emma and my new friend lets call her Laura have become close. Laura has been taking her to london and on holidays and they get on so well. I think meand Emma are falling apart, i can't tell Emma this though because she will jsut laugh or hate me more. And i can't tell laura because a couple of weeks ago i found out that she has been saying horrible stuff behind my back.

In the begining of our trio Laura used to pick on me and call me horrible names, cut my hair just to get Emma to pay her attenion, it got loads worse, and laura was encouraging or giving her ideas or picking up on stuff i said to turn emma against me.
      I have no idea what to do, as i love Emma as a sister and wouldn't be able to live without her, but i can't tell her because she would just laugh.Please Pleasr Please help, i'm stuck and its making my life a living hell
    • Re: Backstabber &lt;/3

hum...i think i understand your prob...really.
      ok...well, you can't tell her, but can you somehow make her realize that Laura doesn't like you? like, invite Emma over and stuff, and make her realize that you like it without all the name calling and stuff...try and make her realize that laura does not like you, and that you don't know what to do...i'm a little confused now...
      tell me if this helps, im sure there is more but i can't think of it at the moment....humm..

laura is jelous of your freindship with emma, emma either doesnt see the problem or doesnt want to say anything about it, and you want to stay frends with emma, but i am guessing not laura? i see why. unfortunately laura is going nowhere. try talking more to laura, and when she calls you names, call them her back. try to turn it into a joke. if laura sees that the three of you can have fun together she moght back off abit and include you more. laura might not b as bad when she knows you and emma arent about to run off wothout her (i know it seems to you tht its the other way round) you could also mention to emma that you two never seem to spend time together anymore and see if she takes the hint.

This happened to me once but with Jane And Brihanna.. Me and Brihanna where really close ...we spent our hole life together .. But since Jane came my life came hell... So I Just acted like I dont care about it .. so Soon when Jane thought that I wasnt interested to what was happening she didnt want to be with Brihanna.. Now me and Brihanna are back together... Just Act normal and cool ... And soon you will see that laura wanted to act friends with Emma so She can piss you off... I hope that helped

Kinda of Long Sorry ..........

this has happend to me before too and me and this girl Jaylen has been friends for 4 and a half and we became bestfriends the first year cause we lived by each other and well are first year of middle school we meet this girl caral and she start hangin with all of us then her and jaylen got into a arugment then she start hangin with me and caral and jaylen start hangin out again and they left me by myself and one day caral invited me over and was talking bout kasie really bad and i didn't tell jaylen untile me and Caral was aruging and i found out both or them were talking bout me and i just ignored them and didn't come to school my grades were droping and i had no friends then i met my friend Micheal and we start hangin out and both of them tryed to get my friend again ..........................

so what i am suggesting to you is maybe you schould get a friend and emma well start wanting to talk to you instead of Laura