My friend's in trouble! help needed immediately!

• My friend's in trouble! help needed immediately!

Okay my friend used to get bullied at her primary school by this fat fukin bitch who was so jealous of my friend because my friend is better looking really clever and a really nice person(one of the other reasons is that my friend wasnt born in england). my friend told me everything about getting bullied in primary school trusting me because i am her best friend and she even told me that she thought of commiting sucide because of that fat fukin sod i mean she said she was so angry at herself for not standing up to the bully that she wanted to kill herself but she didnt because she was gonna go to secondary school and so was the bully but they were going to different schools which was really good my friend was happy until that fat bully got excluded from her previous school permenantly and came to our school(at our school her friends are junkies from the slums of some crappy hole)! now my friend thinks and i know that the fat girl has started picking on her again! i really need help because i dont wanna lose a friend and my best friend at that point i am worried that she might think about the possiblity of commiting sucide again i dont want that :(

my friend had gone through a torturing primary school experience and she has a lot of other problems at home too more than the problems i have at home! i dont think she can take all that at once i am really scared right now i might start crying because i am really worried! she is so sensitive and she is not strong at all she might not show it but i know it! she has been through a lot and she's only 13 man i just dont wana lose my friend! what can i do to help!? :confused: help needed immediatley
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: My friend's in trouble! help needed immediately!

ok...well...first of all tell a teacher. Now, I know since i'm in high school too (grade 11!) that's it's not "cool" to tell the teachers, but I had a friend in the same situation, and telling the teacher, althought I thought it was really not cool, probly saved her life. second, tell your friend not to worry about the fat bitch, and do what you can to take ur friends mind off of that bully. I hope u take this advice, pm me with results, i really want to here...i hope nothing bad happens :) stay strong!

mellow wrote:

go gang jump that fat hoe.

seriously, if theres like 4 of you and 1 of her, she aint gunna start.

when she says sumthin about ur friend, say "look at you, you have four chins and i bet you drink butter"

thats the problem we have like 5 and so does she! haha four chins! she's uglier than a ugly monkey!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]

mellow wrote:

if her skool is anything like mine, telling a teacher could put u in hospital.

same here! but they dont put u in a hospital they put u in a mental hospital because the things they say after that its just horrible!
      [CENTER]

sunfire1100 wrote:

ok...well...first of all tell a teacher. Now, I know since i'm in high school too (grade 11!) that's it's not "cool" to tell the teachers, but I had a friend in the same situation, and telling the teacher, althought I thought it was really not cool, probly saved her life. second, tell your friend not to worry about the fat bitch, and do what you can to take ur friends mind off of that bully. I hope u take this advice, pm me with results, i really want to here...i hope nothing bad happens :) stay strong!

i wish i could tell a teacher but i have to ask my friend first and she'll definatley say no! :( she's tried it before it didnt work!
      [CENTER]

sunfire1100 wrote:

dont listen to that shit sunfire wrote like the other girls sayed just get some friends and kick the one girl that bullys ur friends ass. take her into the bathroom push her over and jsut startkicking and trampling all over her. if she crys just keep doing it. the bitch deseveres it. and i know what its like to get bullied and i know what she is going through jsut talk to her and tell her to clam down

Alsou wrote:

Okay my friend used to get bullied at her primary school by this fat fukin bitch who was so jealous of my friend because my friend is better looking really clever and a really nice person(one of the other reasons is that my friend wasnt born in england). my friend told me everything about getting bullied in primary school trusting me because i am her best friend and she even told me that she thought of commiting sucide because of that fat fukin sod i mean she said she was so angry at herself for not standing up to the bully that she wanted to kill herself but she didnt because she was gonna go to secondary school and so was the bully but they were going to different schools which was really good my friend was happy until that fat bully got excluded from her previous school permenantly and came to our school(at our school her friends are junkies from the slums of some crappy hole)! now my friend thinks and i know that the fat girl has started picking on her again! i really need help because i dont wanna lose a friend and my best friend at that point i am worried that she might think about the possiblity of commiting sucide again i dont want that :(

my friend had gone through a torturing primary school experience and she has a lot of other problems at home too more than the problems i have at home! i dont think she can take all that at once i am really scared right now i might start crying because i am really worried! she is so sensitive and she is not strong at all she might not show it but i know it! she has been through a lot and she's only 13 man i just dont wana lose my friend! what can i do to help!? :confused: help needed immediatley

Tell your friend that it does not matter if the girl bullying her is bigger than her cause a skinny girl can beat a fat girls ass its all about strenght not about how big you are tell your friend to beat that ugly girl's ass in school they like to test people to see if they are weak or strong and i bet they are picking on that fat girl too so to cure her own pain shes picking on some one else just tell her to fight back

You need to talk to your friend and get her to tell adults about this, her teachers, headteachers even the school nurse.

She needs to tell someone about this to help get it stopped. If they are bullying her about her origin and ethnic background, this is racial abuse and is taken very seriously.

You need to tell your friend that commiting suicide is NOT the answer. This will make the bullies believe they can get away with the bullying.

Persuade her to tell someone, this has gone on before and if you tell someone what happened before and now, what's been said and how long it has been going on for.

Try and cheer her up, don't let her get down about it too much. Make her feel like there is stuff worth living for which there is. She has her friends, family and future love life, education and career to think of.

If this helped you, i'd be grateful if you let me know, so if you could plz msg me.

hmmmmm, well u have to be really mature about this. U need to show tht fat whore tht she has changed. Like the next time she aproaches your friend have your friend pay her no repect. Like treat her with non, like a book more attention then her, then when she starts throwing the rough insults u should just laugh ur face off. And say she hasnt changed, and tht its tragic. And when she insults her she just has to either laugh or shake her head to herself. Now if it coems to the situation that this fat whore grabs at her she just has to laugh. And if this bitch hits her, get like everyone whos around to jump her. Shes not worth attention, if you dont give her any shel think theres something wrong with her insults, and shel put it up a notch and your friend just has to laugh. Hopefully u can get to teh stage that the bully thinks tht ur friend is more metaly supereor. And she wont start as she wants to keep her rep good with her homies. Leave fighting to a last resort. And tell as many ppl as u can. hope this helps :) you can pm me if you want further info. :)

Rachel wrote:

You need to talk to your friend and get her to tell adults about this, her teachers, headteachers even the school nurse.

She needs to tell someone about this to help get it stopped. If they are bullying her about her origin and ethnic background, this is racial abuse and is taken very seriously.

You need to tell your friend that commiting suicide is NOT the answer. This will make the bullies believe they can get away with the bullying.

Persuade her to tell someone, this has gone on before and if you tell someone what happened before and now, what's been said and how long it has been going on for.

Try and cheer her up, don't let her get down about it too much. Make her feel like there is stuff worth living for which there is. She has her friends, family and future love life, education and career to think of.

If this helped you, i'd be grateful if you let me know, so if you could plz msg me.

very good advice thank you!
      [CENTER]

anthrax wrote:

hmmmmm, well u have to be really mature about this. U need to show tht fat whore tht she has changed. Like the next time she aproaches your friend have your friend pay her no repect. Like treat her with non, like a book more attention then her, then when she starts throwing the rough insults u should just laugh ur face off. And say she hasnt changed, and tht its tragic. And when she insults her she just has to either laugh or shake her head to herself. Now if it coems to the situation that this fat whore grabs at her she just has to laugh. And if this bitch hits her, get like everyone whos around to jump her. Shes not worth attention, if you dont give her any shel think theres something wrong with her insults, and shel put it up a notch and your friend just has to laugh. Hopefully u can get to teh stage that the bully thinks tht ur friend is more metaly supereor. And she wont start as she wants to keep her rep good with her homies. Leave fighting to a last resort. And tell as many ppl as u can. hope this helps :) you can pm me if you want further info. :)

thank you for the advice

i dont think i should worry about her for a while because she got a black eye already some other girls banged that bitch out because she said summat and she's gonna get banged out again by my mates sister and if she touches ma mate then it will be the third time she'll get banged out lol! :)
      [CENTER]

i went through the same thing in grammer school. the only way its gonna stop is if she confrots the bully. also try to stay in groups in order to protect each other, and when she does confront the bully dont let her beat the shit out of the bully just make it a verble confrontation, tell her to ask the bully wut the fk is ur problem!!! wtf have i ever done 2 u!!!! see wut she says. u'll be suprised sumtimes u do get an honest answer

I was bullied all the way through primary, middle and high school. It got so bad I actually left in year 10 because I was depressed and I wanted to kill myself. I used to sneak off during lessons and self harm in the toilets and then go back and face all of the bullies. I used to get kicked around, spat on and called names all the time. I was too scared to tell anyone while I was at school.

Looking back now (2 years on) I really do wish I had told someone, it would never have gotten to be so bad if I had.

What I suggest you do is tell either a teacher or her parents, you wanna do whats best for her and doing that will help. Depression is really easy to get into but really difficult to get out of, so take action now before its too late

Supergirl xxx

I suggest the gang up approach. One day when she's picking on your freind, get yourself and like 6 other symphathetic people to come up and stop her. Numbers intimidate bullies. OH yeah, make sure everyone looks nice and mean. :)
      It is a sad day when an innocent nation's flag is decried as hate speech.

If I say it, I believe it. Most of the time, anyway. :lol:

Well first of all the immediate solution is, as previously said, to form a gang and defend your friend, FutureNavyMan08 is so right numbers intimidate bullies, and they eventually stop but it’s not enough your friend is not going to have you through life to defend here she needs to develop inner strength and you can help her doing that through telling her that she, indeed, is much better that the girl who has been bulling her and that she will get through this as a winner because she maintain her worth and the lame person there is that ugly bitch who has been humiliating and picking on her. The point is to make her see that she will always get through any obstacles in her way through life because no obstacle neither person is bigger that she is and her right to live and be happy.