Should I keep on waiting?

• Should I keep on waiting?

Meh here it is, im 18 years old in 3 weeks and im far from comfortable with my state of puberty. I am 5'10 and weight 63kg this is not an issue however I have always been miles behind friends in puberty. It has now come to the stage that im getting depressed because I cant have relationships with people I start to really like due to the fact im not comfortable with my body and I need to be finished with puberty before I can accept it.

I have arm pit hair which is noticable however not as much as friends. It is fairly long and dark but just not ALOT of it. My nipples have not developed and im getting slight trial of hair on my stomach. I have corse pubic hair which is developing to my legs and I have hair around my ass crack/gooch lol. My legs dont have much hair on them however my dad is the same but he has more than me. My penis has grown in length and is 5inchs however its girth is only 4 inches, all when erect. I can ejactulate and I believe its a large amount and my voice has broken. I do not require to shave my face and I look quite young.

Well yeah it seems im stuck just before the last stage of puberty and Ive always thought to myself years back by the time im this age I will be done with puberty mostly. Should I speak to a parent about this and maybe consider growth hormones? This isnt an easy task and I would really feel awkward talking about it. Or should I just wait and the last changes should occure soon? Was penis growth in girth one of the last changes for you guys or not? My penis appears to look quite child like when it is not errect and does not leave a suffient bulg in boxers like it would for friends..

Thanks alot this is a hard thing to talk about for me and online seems to be the easiest.
    • Re: Should I keep on waiting?

Puberty is something that happens from your early teens and ends around the age of 21. You've got nothing to worry about. If you do feel compelled to do so then go to the doctors and see what he thinks. It's natural because some of my friends who are all around the age of 16 or 17 (I'm 17) and they can't grow as much facial hair as me. Some people are late bloomers. It happens.

arghh so depressing lol glad to know im not alone even though i feel sorry for you :P

thanks for the feedback plink ive had that attitude for ages now and its never really affected me intill this point. anyone have a medical opinion? Do you think a doctor would just tell me to wait as I have clearly started puberty? Or would hormones just suddenly boost me thru puberty? Surely there is side affects to this type of treatment?

I didn't hit puberty till i was 16. I no how you feel.

I don't think your penis will get that much bigger. Thats just your size.

Everyone goes through it at different times and deals with it differently. As for me i isolated myself from everyone cause i didnt want people to find out. Im only just in the last 6 months ive been starting to come out of my shell and be more sociable and less self conscious of myself.

Dont worry you will to.

Hmm yeah I should hope my penis grows abit more lol wont touch the sides with a 4inch girth penis. Penis size is basically genetic yeahh?

Have you developed quickly since you started or still waiting on the finished result?

I was also like you when friends were going out getting pissed I just didnt bother with it and I didnt talk to girls so I didnt get attached. Im same as you last 6 months Ive been going out more and talking with girls and getting closer lol.

Thanks for the info Plink.

There's nothing wrong with you or your body. Alot of people develop later than others, and as for your hairs, that's what Veet is for, or razors. Just shave it off. It's that simple to get rid of for awhile. I find myself needing to shave because my armpit hairs grow too long too fast too, so you're not alone.
      Also, you should just learn to accept your body because you look alot better than some and it could be alot worse. You're just as normal as anyone else and just because you develop later doesn't make you different from anyone. You're still normal and still human.

You could be my [SIZE=3]someone,[/SIZE]
      You could be my [SIZE=3]sea...[/SIZE]

Ive become self obsessed with making my body fitter and bigger, obsessed with workingout and dieting (weight gain) to try and pass the time. Im starting to really desire a relationship not for the sex just to have someone to be close to and spend time with. Im not close with anyone anymore. I have to keep pushing people away because I know relationships dont work without sex.