My family are a bunch of homophobes :(

• My family are a bunch of homophobes :(

well ye im 16 m-gay from england

my mum is a right cow
      i told her i was gay last yr
      and she gave me a 3 hr lecture on why gays shudnt be here
      she then decided at the end of the llecture she would chuck me out the house
      my dad then started trying to stick up for me and then my parents got divorced over me - made me feel ****
      My step-mum is homophobic too but she tries not to say nefing nasty
      my older brother hates me he thinks i flirt with him
      WTH i know!

my younger brother is probs the only sane one and hes 12
      "I don't think you'll ever hear a gay person say that their orientation is a choice. The only choice is whether or not to live a lie" "Homosexuality is not a disease. It is not catching. It will not rub off."
    • Re: My family are a bunch of homophobes :(

I Think U Should Move To America................yes There Homophobes Here But Lots Of Ppl Will Acceptu And In Miami There Lots Of Gay Clubs And Stuff.......... Oh And Im Really Sorri Tht U Had To Go Threw Tht I Mean No One Should Go Threw That!!! Although Im Not Lesbian Or Bi I Think That Gays Should Be Treated With Respect.........
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL WTH how am i the selfish one?
      i had to tell them eventually
      i kept bringing a guy home like evry night they were gonna find out
      "I don't think you'll ever hear a gay person say that their orientation is a choice. The only choice is whether or not to live a lie" "Homosexuality is not a disease. It is not catching. It will not rub off."

Lol Well I Dont Think Ur Selfish So Wat If Urr Gay I Mean Gays Have A Lot Of Shit To Go Through And I Think Its Just Wrong Wat They Go Threw There Just Like Straights Except They Like The Same Gender And I Think Thts Not A Big Difference.............. At Least U Told Them I Wish My Friend Told Me Instead I Saw Her Makin Out With A Chick.......... But Im Still Her Friend And Ppl Ask Me Y And I Say Y Not???
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

XX~MZ.BELOVED~XX wrote:

Lol Well I Dont Think Ur Selfish So Wat If Urr Gay I Mean Gays Have A Lot Of Shit To Go Through And I Think Its Just Wrong Wat They Go Threw There Just Like Straights Except They Like The Same Gender And I Think Thts Not A Big Difference.............. At Least U Told Them I Wish My Friend Told Me Instead I Saw Her Makin Out With A Chick.......... But Im Still Her Friend And Ppl Ask Me Y And I Say Y Not???

awww ty hunny u sound like a cool chick :D
      wish there were more like you :D
      i thought america is a anti-gay sorta place ive never been but thats whats said i supose it cant be much worse than england

ty :D

Ur Welcome ..... Some Places R Anti-gay But Idk I Mean I Love Gays There So Fun And Most Of Them Dont Care About Other Ppls Opinions

U Sound Like A Lovley Dude And Just Be Who U Are Never Try To Be Something Ur Not Just Because A Couple Of Ppl Cant Accept Who U Are And Have A Problem With Who U Are
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thnx people amazing people :D
      ye who needs mum and dad neway
      lol brighton :D

I understand that you want to blame your family for it, but some of it is your fault too. In blame games, there are always two sides to the story. I'm glad that you're able to come out and be open with the fact that you're gay, and that your step mother is nice enough to try not to make comments about you. It's really sick that your own brother thinks you flirt with him, but just move past that if you can. He doesn't hate you, he's most likely in shock. And you should be proud of your younger brother, because most young guys make fun of gay people. Be glad he's there for you. I hope things get better for you.
      [SIZE=4]"The only opinion that will ever matter is yours."[/SIZE]

That's wrong for them to judge you for that. Your parents divorcing is not your fault so you shouldn't feel bad about it. Your father is better off without someone as selfish and cruel and judgemental as your mother. At least he stood up for you.
      You could just move in with your father and ignore your mother because if she's going to treat you like crap then she doesn't deserve to have you in her life. Just forget about the people who judge you because they're just a bunch of pricks.

You could be my [SIZE=3]someone,[/SIZE]
      You could be my [SIZE=3]sea...[/SIZE]

Silent.Deathwish_x wrote:

That's wrong for them to judge you for that. Your parents divorcing is not your fault so you shouldn't feel bad about it. Your father is better off without someone as selfish and cruel and judgemental as your mother. At least he stood up for you.
      You could just move in with your father and ignore your mother because if she's going to treat you like crap then she doesn't deserve to have you in her life. Just forget about the people who judge you because they're just a bunch of pricks.

he is so right ur mother doesnt deserve u
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There's not much that can be done. You can't really force your family to agree with you, but I'm sure they'll eventually accept it. I doubt they'll ever be completely comfortable with the idea, but seriously...you're family. There's a person within your homosexuality.

BTW...just to say, it really ticks me off how people like your brother assume that if you're gay, you automatically like them/hit on every guy you see, whatever. GL dude.
      "Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."