What is wrong with me

• What is wrong with me

Ok I have this problem I don't understand I have just start haveing sex 4 weeks ago with my boyfriend and I just love him to death and can't stand to be without him or I get depressed or something. He is brilliant we broke up "I know what ya'll are thinking he used her wel it ddn't go like that He broke up with me becaue a whole bunch of people lied and told him shit but we are trying to work it out. When it comes to sex I have to do it almost every week with him it feels so good but why am I addicted to him and his penis I just have fallen in love with him. How do I prove that too him.
  • Re: What is wrong with me

mm maybe its not that you are addicted to sex, its just that you love him soo much, you cant get him out of your head, if it is that then you gotta talk to him say to him that you love him you miss him and that you cannot be without him, and if its ust a sex addiction then you gotta start dating out other guys, but be careful of who you date and have sex, hope this is helpful for you :D
    [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
    [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]