Need Advice!

• Need Advice!

Hi all.. I'm 15 years old boy, 16 in this month.
      I'm a new member. And I register here because I need advice from all of you.
      At 13th of December, 2006, I broke up with my girl-friend.
      It's not like the common one, but we broke up with no angger or any bad-moods.
      It's b'cause she felt that she doesn't fit me.
      Later, my days becoming worse and worse.
      I couldn't sleep, still couldn't believe that there's nothing more between me and her.
      At the x-mas party, I felt painful when her "previous love" singing on the stage, and she smiled at him.
      It's like burned.
      Then, it's like a chain reaction.
      I can't study as well as before we broke up.
      My score at school becoming worse and worse.

I don't want this happen to me.
      I want my life back.
      My beautiful life...

I really need your advice and help.
      I couldn't face it by my self...

Please, help me...
    • Re: Need Advice!

I'm sorry at you are taking this so hard. Don't worry it's normal. It is gonna hurt, of course, you love her. I understand what you are going through, I broke up with my last boyfriend in June and forever later i;m not gonna lie it still hurts but send me a pm if you wanna talk in private.
      A bump in the road is not the end, unless you fail to go over it.

Well, my friend, I'm afraid to tell you that the world can never be the world without a little pain. Sure, maybe you're not in a "little" pain right now. Heck, I'd be pretty hurt to if my girlfriend told me that she didn't love me anymore...

But, then again, we must all learn to stand up again. You stumbled and fell hard...but you need to pick yourself up again. Tell her what you really feel inside. She may still say that she won't love you like how she did when you were together, but letting a person know your very earnest emotions inside is the best way to let go of that pain.

Next step: Find some time for yourself in which you can have fun! Like playing basketball or something...anything that can make you forget the pain.

I hope that that works!
      [SIGPIC]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9712/sigrattattouille.png[/SIGPIC]

Syndicate Orion wrote:

Well, my friend, I'm afraid to tell you that the world can never be the world without a little pain. Sure, maybe you're not in a "little" pain right now. Heck, I'd be pretty hurt to if my girlfriend told me that she didn't love me anymore...

But, then again, we must all learn to stand up again. You stumbled and fell hard...but you need to pick yourself up again. Tell her what you really feel inside. She may still say that she won't love you like how she did when you were together, but letting a person know your very earnest emotions inside is the best way to let go of that pain.

Next step: Find some time for yourself in which you can have fun! Like playing basketball or something...anything that can make you forget the pain.

I hope that that works!

Yes, I've told her.
      And I'm still like this.
      I've tried to make myself busy, but I still can't get out from this pain...
      What else should I do?
      What if I find someone new..?
      But then, our relationship won't be based on love..
      I don't want to be like that..
      *SOB*

YohanesMC wrote:

Yes, I've told her.
      And I'm still like this.
      I've tried to make myself busy, but I still can't get out from this pain...
      What else should I do?
      What if I find someone new..?
      But then, our relationship won't be based on love..
      I don't want to be like that..
      *SOB*

Sad.....
      Well, I'm not sure what advice I could still give you. Maybe you should talk to your parents or a counselor. Or maybe you could read about other people's lives that went through that pain. Their stories might help you.

YohanesMC wrote:

Yes, but it has been going through nearly 4 months!
      If suicide isn't a sin, I will do it..

Dude, don't kill yourself!!! You still haven't seen the world yet!!!
      Why don't you just FORGET the pain? No, not TRY to forget the pain, but totally forget it, man.
      ...or maybe... why don't you just cry your heart out or something? No, seriously. Usually, if I get hurt, I try to cry and I feel better already! Though I don't know if that'll work for you...

YohanesMC wrote:

I cry every night for sure.
      And it isn't working at all...
      Am I cursed?

LOL, no one is cursed, dude.
      For sure, you are blessed that, at least, that girl got to love you. Try to look around you for awhile. Is that girl leaving you THAT important? I know that she means a lot to you, but try to compare her separation with you with other bad things that might happen. For example, what if a burglar got into your house and stole all your valuable things? How is that compared to your separation with the girl? Okay, suppose someone else you love dies? How would you rate that compared to the pain you are feeling now because of the girl?

I dunno if those "rating" procedures work, so I'll just tell you something...

Try to look around you. Try to remember the most important things in your life (besides the girl) right now. Think of all your fun times. It might enlighten you a bit... or not. But it's worth a shot!;)

YohanesMC wrote:

Yes, I have tried to compare her with another important things (or girls).
      She is fat, not good looking, maybe even ugly.
      But, I couldn't believe that I still love her..
      Yeah, you know, "LOVE DOESN'T ASK WHY"...

Well... I can't say anymore. I'm quite speechless, actually. You love her very much, I can tell, but I don't know what to advice you about the pain. Maybe you should ask a priest about it or something...
      Well, here's something you can think about anyway: "Do you think that she is happy now?" She's probably with a new guy, right? Try to think if she's happy with him. Maybe, also, since you're not her lover anymore, try to be her best-friend; her brother. As long as you're close to her, maybe the pain wouldn't be so bad...

u really love her, i can tell, but wut u need to do is not forget the pain, but get through the pain. i know it hurts but it will strengthen u. also are u still talking to ur ex? if not maby u should try to make a friendship with her, that will ease the pain because being friends with her is better than not having her at all right? ur 15 u still have all the world to see and girls to meet, to kill ur self over sumthin that can be fixed. If you make a friendship with her there might be a chance for the 2 of u later in the future. just remember if u really love her u would want her to be happy even if it wasnt with u.

what you have to understand is that you are young right now. most likely (and i'm not saying impossible, but most likely) you will not find your true love at this age. and it's okay to feel heartbreak at the time, but you have to move on. meet other girls, such as punk21 has said. it's the time to have fun! you're a teenager- get out there and date around and have the time of your life! break ups will burn like hell, but there's always someone out there for you. just remember that. if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.