Who?

• Ok, I'm korean, just turned 16, and Maddy describes me as the perfect guy: intelligent, funny, handsome, athletic, outgoing, healthy mentally and physically, knows how to get down, etc... And she says I should date a crackhead. ^^ Her theory is that I am... "too good to be true," and that I should date a total crackhead to balance the good and bad out. I dunno, opposites attract? It doesn't sound all that appealing to me, but I've heard it works too. Kim says I should date someone who is just like me, 'cause it would just work naturally. Last time I dated someone really similar to me, we called it off after a month cause we lost interest and stayed 'just friends'. Oh, Maddy is also totally into me, and I think I might be into her, 'cause we've known each other for only like three weeks really, but we're already best friends and we spend a bunch of time together, and we're totally open and she said she'd be with me in a heartbeat if she didn't already have a boyfriend she'd been with for 9 months... and I'm sure I'd date her, 'cause we're really similar in ways (only buddhists we know, vegetarian, love sexual humor) and different enough to keep it interesting (she's crazy, I'm laid back). Then there's Kim who is just like me, which I find pretty awesome, I admire her, she's the only person I know as a friend who has an IQ and a personality like mine, plus she only lives like 200 feet away from my house. Know that sounds like a pretty stupid reason, but understand I'm not being complete here... I don't know Kim half as well as Maddy, funny thing is I've known Kim as a neighbor for like 5 years, never considered liking her until now, Maddy I just met 3 weeks ago and our friendship is awesome, I don't know if Kim has a boyfriend, I do know Maddy is with Zyrus, but she calls him ugly. Then I could just go for someone else, like a crackhead, cause opposites attract, or someone simple and normal and quiet, although that might get boring. Ok, glad I got that out, I just had to spill something and that was it. Who should I be dating?
    • all i am able to say is go for the one you have stronger feelings for.

if you have the same level of feelings for both of them then here is what i think you should do: first you should find out if kim has a boyfriend or not and if she dousn't have one then obviously she will be easier for you to get. if kim does have a boyfriend it is up to you who to try convincing to break up with her boyfriend and go with you. in that situation i would sujest maddy because you know her a lot better and she is your best friend so it will be easier to convince her.

hope this helped!:)
      [SIZE=5]limozines.....[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=5][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]there awsome!!!!!!!:)[/SIZE]
    • If you like Kim and she doesn't have a Boyfriend, then go for it. If you happen to see around sometime, just say hi and ask her how she's doing and then go into a normal conversation and just be like so how's your boyfriend doing.
      Sly way to get an answer out. I find it always works for me.
      The other one already has a Boyfriend, although she really seems to like you. If she REALLY wants to be with you, she would break it off with her Boyfriend. If she had an ounce of integrity left. She shouldn't lead him on that aint nice.
      How true opposites attract. I've always felt attracted to guys completely different from me.

You could be my [SIZE=3]someone,[/SIZE]
      You could be my [SIZE=3]sea...[/SIZE]
    • Silent.Deathwish_x wrote:

If you happen to see around sometime, just say hi and ask her how she's doing and then go into a normal conversation and just be like so how's your boyfriend doing.
      Sly way to get an answer out. I find it always works for me.

Nice, I never would have thought of that on my own, I would have done something stupid like asking her friends, who I know are enormous blabbermouths. ^^

Silent.Deathwish_x wrote:

How true opposites attract. I've always felt attracted to guys completely different from me.

See, I knew there might be something to it... so how did your attraction to completely different people work out in the end? Should I be dating a crackhead? :P