Procrastination

• Procrastination

Argh ok, so its coming to the end of my 2 week holiday, I'm in grade 11 in Australia, and my major exams are in Week 2 in the upcoming term. Seriously I think I am screwed I have hardly studied. Ok well maybe I'm not so screwed its thursday afternoon and I still have 4 days or so of study including the following week.

Basically I'm just pissed at myself for procrastinating so much, I thought I'd give myself the first week off since its holidays, just going out, bludging etc.

Come week 2 of the holidays, its thursday and I still haven't started!! ahh! !:P

Exams are week 2 on my upcoming term. Can anyone give me tips how to motivate myself for studing lmao? Its come to this that I must ask advice for working dang.

To be honest I'm pretty bright though I'm in the top classes for most things minus english, and are one of those people that can pull off an A out of their ass for minimal work, but still don't wanna risk it.

Need halp! How do you guys go about it?

EDIT: Oh poo I didn't see the other procastination thread below, lol sorry. -_-