I tried to kill myself :|

• I tried to kill myself :|

Once i tried to kill myself. I was just so angry the reasons were because i beleive my sister gets treated better than me,, because im older my mum always asks me to tidy the house and its SO annoying.. everytime i get home from school theres a list of jobs on the table to do before she gets home and it just stressed me out and made me wanna die .. but i think about it now and its not even a good reason to loose your life.. Another reason was coz my parents dont let me sleep out :| all my friends sleep out all the time go and get drunk stay out till like midnight and go sleep at someones house.. im only aloud out till 10 and im not aloud to sleep out.. Another Reason was i was really fat ive lost weight now tho and im average but at the time i was fat. Im also ugly.. my friends think im bonnie but there not going to call me ugly to my face are they now.. another reason cause i havnt had many boyfriends.. but i thought about it and its not worth throwing your life away for these pathetic reasons. Look after yourself please dont throw your life away because of silly things like this x its not worth it you have your whole life ahead of you live it to the full x
    • Re: I tried to kill myself :|

Everybody has probably thought about killing themselves at least one time in their life but most people will never literally try to do it. People who are thinking about killing themselves need to remind themselves that bad times in their life will pass and good times will eventually come.
      Signature removed by staff. You must have 50 posts in order to post a link in your signature.

(8) Suicide isnt painless, when you leave everyone in pain (8)

Suicide hurts more people han you might think, i think cheezdonut put it better than i could,

Hell everyone in these forums is here for you if your feeling down, have a hug ^^
      I over analyze everything, :)

Becci.08 wrote:

Once i tried to kill myself. I was just so angry the reasons were because i beleive my sister gets treated better than me,, because im older my mum always asks me to tidy the house and its SO annoying.. everytime i get home from school theres a list of jobs on the table to do before she gets home and it just stressed me out and made me wanna die .. but i think about it now and its not even a good reason to loose your life.. Another reason was coz my parents dont let me sleep out :| all my friends sleep out all the time go and get drunk stay out till like midnight and go sleep at someones house.. im only aloud out till 10 and im not aloud to sleep out.. Another Reason was i was really fat ive lost weight now tho and im average but at the time i was fat. Im also ugly.. my friends think im bonnie but there not going to call me ugly to my face are they now.. another reason cause i havnt had many boyfriends.. but i thought about it and its not worth throwing your life away for these pathetic reasons. Look after yourself please dont throw your life away because of silly things like this x its not worth it you have your whole life ahead of you live it to the full x

oh wow I bet thats really hard on you, jesus chirst, my granmother died from cancer last year, my parents divorced a few months ago so i dont see my dad anymore, my girlfriend the same one who i was with last year that broke up with me got back together with me last month then broke up with me a 2weeks ago because we had one arugement she was the one person I truly loved.

who cares if your ugly, if your ugly that means you don't care about how you look wear makeup get your hair cut buy new clothes. it really pisses me off how people who have less problems than me can go around saying "life is so crap i cant stay out past 10 i should commit suicide" or "i'm being asked to help out around the house, i should commit suicide" really not to sound harsh but get a life and stop moaning and thinking of killing yourself over stupid problems which aren't even problems because you live in the house you should actually help out.

It seems your parents are doubting your responsibility. I'm guessing your a teenager too? (After all its a teen forum.)

This is my prescription. Improve your maturity and respect in the eye's of your parents. Try to make your parents view you as an adult.

1. If your a teenager getting out and getting drunk with friends is a bad idea. This may sound harsh but I'm being serious, make sure your friends know your not going to be drinking. If not, find better friends. If you want to be more respectful in the eye's of your parents, you should not associate yourselves with drinking fools.

2. Discipline yourself and get them done. Respect what your parents say. Think before you do or say anything. I fully believe in following instinct, but not emotion. Review what you are thinking before you say it (not to anger your parents.). Have thoughtful things to say when talking with your parents too. Get good grades, be serious when necessary too.

Once you have risen in respect and maturity for them, sit down and explain how it is stressful for you. After all the goal of this is to be an equal of your parents. If you have done that (through steps 1 and 2), this shouldn't be too hard.

Too shrky. Think, before you say offensive things. Did you know we as humans adapt to certain situations? If a person has been starving for weeks and you give them a big plate of food they will not be able to eat all of it. For their stomach and body has adjusted to living off less food.

Same thing here. If you are living a very good life, then many house jobs and other issues come into play, it has a bigger effect. Now if your life is just fine (as in, not very good), and something shit happens, and shit happens again, and afterwards you are hardened. You have adapted and improved. The next disaster will have less of an effect because your whole scale of life is down one. Whats a lot of money for a poor person isn't a lot of money to Bill Gates. Same thing here.

Your thinking it all deals with your personal resiliency, it isn't just personal resiliency, but your environment too.

EDIT: Suicide is a very selfish thing to do.

Now back to the main point again. Think before you do anything. You seem to be acting more on feeling and emotion then anything else. Don't let it control you. Let it only point in the direction you must go.

those are not reasons to die...
      no one has a reason to die.
      so sick of people like this, my friend hung himself a few days ago.. no one knows why he did it but he did, he left behind everything he should have lived for, you have no idea what suicide does to people or you wouldn't be considering. grow up little girl.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

The older kid always gets the brunt of responsibilities, that's just life. My parents always expected more from me than my twin brother and sister. And they're ONLY 13 months younger than me.

I still constantly heard about how I was "Older and should have known better." and how I had to set the example. That's life.

And in a few years, you'll be thankful for it. it makes you tougher.

And as far as not being able to stay out, your parents are just being good parents.
      Drinking? Not a fucking good idea. Bad stuff happens when you drink. And you're too young for it!

In a few years, it'll all make sense. For now, you need to toughen up and try and see through your parents point of view.