Need advice on how to get my ex back

• Need advice on how to get my ex back

Okay, first I'll start off by explaining why he broke up with me in the first place.[/SIZE]

So, when my ex and I were going out we were a happy couple. We had a few arguements now and then, but nothing serious. Then one day he got really mad at me. He said that he couldn't stand us fighting and argueing over stupid things all the time and that we didn't when we were just friends so that's what we should be... he also didn't like the fact that I'm a quiet person. I know I didn't talk alot, but it was mainly in just one class at school that I didn't talk. I've always have been a quiet person ever since I was little so I can't really change that part of me. I am alot more outgoing now than I used to be though. Anyway, he said we could still be friends but now it seems like I don't exist to him.

It's been three months since he broke up with me and he has another girlfriend now. I really want to get back together with him and ever since he left me I've been trying to. I've even made my appearance better by changing my hair and my style of clothing. All my guy friends love the new way I look, and one guy admitted to liking me, and there's two other guys that like me [but I don't like any of them]. I've told my ex how much I still love him but only on e-mails so he just pretends that he doesn't know about them. I still don't understand why he even broke up with me because whenever we did argue or fight it wasn't physical and we never yelled or screamed at each other. Our arguements weren't that major and we didn't argue that much...

So what I need to know is; how do I get him back even though he has a girlfriend? How can I make him like me again? What can I do to prove that I can be a good girlfriend?[/SIZE]
      And I have a question for guys; If you broke up with a girl, what would she have to do for you to get back together with her?

If you need me to be more specific about something just ask.[/SIZE]
      Please help?
    • Re: Need advice on how to get my ex back

it doesnt go by what you should do to get him back, it seems that you argued by stupidities and he is mad about it, he doesnt want to do that anymore, in other ways, he doesnt like being with you anymore, sorry if it feels bad hearing this but its true, my advice is to forget him, the fact that more people like you now is a proof, you have to date other people, forget about him, sorry but its my opinion
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]