Please, HELP ME.

• Re: Please, HELP ME.

I'm really sorry. :(

cutting really doesn't solve anything.
      I used to. not something I like to talk about.

I'm happy most of the time now.
      I'm a very optimistic person & thats why my life is so good.
      ive become such a happier person since I started smoking pot.
      not telling you to, but that it my personal experience.
      try to get things that help you.
      or everytime you want to cut, do something else.

your girlfriend sounds like a bitch.
      dont worry about it.

pm if you want. :)
      "Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit...unatural"
      -bill hicks

Bootquick wrote:

Man, I know how you feel.

Sex is easy.

Stir-Fry is easy.

No-one should resort to either.

Also this whole story sounds like a lie, to big yourself up for the ladies.

"Don't do drugs" "SHOT IN THE LEGS" "IQ OF 160"

Edit: Also you actually said "Woot, cuddles from a sexy chick"

:/

FUCK YOU.

Just because you want to take your fucking shit out on the people who were actually hurt.

It's true, and if you don't believe me, FUCK YOU for not understanding pain.

You don't know shit, you little bitch. Being called a liar hurts more than bullets, when considering family death. FUCK YOU. Some people understand pain. But as it seems, your a fucking douche bag who DOESN'T. Go kill yourself.

I've learned to cope with my problems. I don't understand whats up your ass, but go screw yourself.

Some people understand life, GO DIE BITCH.

To sum up what I said:

You have no understanding for pain, fuck you.

Asshole.

vanack wrote:

FUCK YOU.

Just because you want to take your fucking shit out on the people who were actually hurt.

It's true, and if you don't believe me, FUCK YOU for not understanding pain.

You don't know shit, you little bitch. Being called a liar hurts more than bullets, when considering family death. FUCK YOU. Some people understand pain. But as it seems, your a fucking douche bag who DOESN'T. Go kill yourself.

I've learned to cope with my problems. I don't understand whats up your ass, but go screw yourself.

Some people understand life, GO DIE BITCH.

To sum up what I said:

You have no understanding for pain, fuck you.

Asshole.

dude, don't listen to him.

and its good that you stopped cutting :)
      i hadn't read that when i posted.
      "Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit...unatural"
      -bill hicks

i dont know what to do.
      these are the times i wish i could make a difference.
      but you cant bring back the dead. and i feel terrible. my heart hurts so much as weird as that sounds. i really really really wish i could do something. i dont want you to reply to this just by saying "thanks your support means alot". i wish i could do MORE.
      but im so happy you stopped cutting and i saw your "rate me" page and i said 10 because i have those boxers (lol) but now i rate you 11/10 because your really awesome and its hard to not want to just die from what you just experienced. all i can really say is
      ku-dos man
      KU-DOS

and in ten, maybe 15 years you're going to fall in love with someone special FOR REAL and its going to be the best thing that's ever happened to you. keep your head high.
      you're my idol.
      seriously dude.