Please, HELP ME.

• Please, HELP ME.

My name is Nick, and I've last week, as of today, lost both my brothers.

I, in the past, lost my Mother from the gun-point. After being ruthlessly raped, she was shot to death. At the scene, I watched it all go through from behind ropes. I was tied up. Then shot twice in the legs, as I watched him run.

I watched my mother die. Now I've lost both brothers from a car accident.
      I'm 15, and I recently resorted to the use of knives and cutting.

With an abusive father, my life is on the downfall. My GF broke up with me, because she didn't want to go out with someone who DIDN'T do drugs, since she did. I recently found this out.

I have no Idea how to resolve my problems. Multiple suicide thoughts have run through my mind.

My friends, the ones still remaining, told me this:

"With an IQ of 160, you must be able to fight through the mental depression."

Smarts. That's nothing to the human anymore. Everything to half the world population is sex. No I'm not a virgin, but I don't see the point in resorting to sex as a resolution for everything.

I need help. Any tips, suggestions, ETC. will be of much help. I don't know how much longer I can handle this.

Please, help me.
    • Re: Please, HELP ME.

im sorry about your family :(
      no one deserves that...
      but id think they would want you to move on and look forward to what your life is going to be, you'll have kids of your own some day you'll have a future. no one knows how to deal with these kind of problems, no one will blame you and it seems sometimes suicide is the answer but it really isnt ull figure out who you are and where you want to be in your life start over again make new friends surround yourself with people who love you, do things to take your mind of other things. anyways i hope you find happiness, you will. its just a matter of time take care of yourself.

I know how hard it can be. I'm sorry about everything that you've been through. No one deserves to go through that kind of hell.
      There is nothing anyone can really say to fix you, because your mindset will be your mindset until you find a way to ease the pain.
      Suicide is not the answer. There are so many things in this world to live for, although I know right now it might not seem like it at all.
      You lost your brothers a very short time ago. I think you need to allow yourself time to mourn before you try and start building up your life again.

There are lots of people here who will talk to you about this gladly, myself being one of them. Feel free to email me (queenofsmoothness at gmail.com) or IM me (Frazzledwarf) on AIM if you have it.

Morning only reminds me of how shitty my life has been. Suicide is not the answer, I understand that. The only thing keeping me myself is my 3 best friends.

Thanks for understanding those 3/60+ people who actually helped me.

People, try POSTING when someone asks for help.

Yah' know, that little thing.

vanack wrote:

Morning only reminds me of how shitty my life has been. Suicide is not the answer, I understand that. The only thing keeping me myself is my 3 best friends.

Well at least you have a good, positive attitude.
      I respect you for staying strong despite all the crap you've been through.
      And remember that things can only get better when they're at their worst.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vanack wrote:

My name is Nick, and I've last week, as of today, lost both my brothers.

I, in the past, lost my Mother from the gun-point. After being ruthlessly raped, she was shot to death. At the scene, I watched it all go through from behind ropes. I was tied up. Then shot twice in the legs, as I watched him run.

I watched my mother die. Now I've lost both brothers from a car accident.
      I'm 15, and I recently resorted to the use of knives and cutting.

With an abusive father, my life is on the downfall. My GF broke up with me, because she didn't want to go out with someone who DIDN'T do drugs, since she did. I recently found this out.

I have no Idea how to resolve my problems. Multiple suicide thoughts have run through my mind.

My friends, the ones still remaining, told me this:

"With an IQ of 160, you must be able to fight through the mental depression."

Smarts. That's nothing to the human anymore. Everything to half the world population is sex. No I'm not a virgin, but I don't see the point in resorting to sex as a resolution for everything.

I need help. Any tips, suggestions, ETC. will be of much help. I don't know how much longer I can handle this.

Please, help me.

Well shit.
      Everything bad that could possibly happen has basically happened to you.
      I won't pity you because the last thing you need is someone to pity you like you are some weakling which you are not. I myself dealt with cutting in the past, and please, please stop it. Each time you cut it gets harder and harder to stop.

Your brothers died, and your mother past away a long time ago. Those things are in the past now. Yes, immensely horrible they are, you have to move on. Hardships, pain, and suffering are all the side effects of life. Thinking of suicide is the easy way out. You were put on this earth to be strong, not to be a coward and run away. Stay strong.

Oh and as for the girlfriend... who needs her?
      She obviously is being a little intolerant bitch who never truly cared about what is best for YOU. When she is constantly going on about "me me me" there is no room for the "we" aspect in that relationship.

I'm really sorry to hear all this - it's terrible and I don't know how I would be able to cope.

One thing I can definitely say to you is that you should not think of suicide, it is the coward's way out and every day that you're alive should be a blessing.

Stop cutting - it doesn't help and it's bad for you, the more you do it the worse it gets so I strongly suggest you stop right NOW.

Screw the girlfriend - she obviously wasn't worth it if she thinks doing drugs is cool and dumped you just cause you're not doing the same, you're better off without her.

I'm also sorry that your family are so far away, is there any other way of contacting them, possibly? Phone? E-mail?

If you need to talk about anything just PM me, it's fine.

Yeh, I really do know how you feel my dad died a couple years ago. I realized my life was shit but really you just gotta stick with it a hope for the best. I know its hard but sucide isn't the option I know you want to take. Good luck with everything man and if you need anything my email snowboarder_8_5 at hotmail