Ok... can i fix this?

• Ok... can i fix this?

Ok, i'll make this quick.

Girl liked me for a month, but I was unsure because we had trouble in the past.
      She wanted to do an unofficially dating thing before we got serious, I told her I couldn't wait for her to want to go out (yea, stupid.)

She acted weird for a week, my best friend told me to decide whether i liked her. I said yes, two days later she told me because of what i said and the fact we haven't been hanging out she didn't think she liked me anymore.

We got into a long awkward talk, so now the roles have been reversed, I like her, she doesn't like me... I think.

I'm afraid of getting hurt by her, because she's done it to me before.

P.S. I'm really bad with the whole talking over the phone thing, but now that things are weird, i doubt she'll want to hang out.

How can I get her back, if I can?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Writerboy: forgot the p.s. ().

• Re: Ok... can i fix this?

I would try and go up and talk to her in person or maybe even attempt on the phone if your comfortable with it, and ask to hang out. It can't hurt to try and ask, and you'll feel better if you at least try than if you do nothing. Say you know you messed up or that you're sorry and that you want to try and hang out with her more. If you're sincere about it and mean it and show that you do, then I see no reason why she wouldn't give you a second chance. If I were I would and you never know she could still like you but just be a little upset and hurt about you not hanging out with her all that much before.
    • Re: Ok... can i fix this?

Writerboy wrote:

Ok, i'll make this quick.

Girl liked me for a month, but I was unsure because we had trouble in the past.
      She wanted to do an unofficially dating thing before we got serious, I told her I couldn't wait for her to want to go out (yea, stupid.)

She acted weird for a week, my best friend told me to decide whether i liked her. I said yes, two days later she told me because of what i said and the fact we haven't been hanging out she didn't think she liked me anymore.

We got into a long awkward talk, so now the roles have been reversed, I like her, she doesn't like me... I think.

I'm afraid of getting hurt by her, because she's done it to me before.

P.S. I'm really bad with the whole talking over the phone thing, but now that things are weird, i doubt she'll want to hang out.

How can I get her back, if I can?

ERROR NUMBER 1.

YOU TURNED DOWN A GIRL.

NO GIRL LIKES REJECTION.

BUT JUST GO UP AND ASK HER THE SAME WAY SHE ASKED YOU.

IF SHE REJECTS YOU, IT'S CUZ YOU BLEW IT.