assholes...

• why are people such assholes? i am 14 years old and in high school

i hear so many rude comments in my day about my self... liike how i walk how i talk and many other things...

my friends even do it... they will say it behind my back to my other friends or just say it infront of me...

why does everyone do this? are they just so insecure about themselves they like to talk shit about other people?

even nice people make rude comments... and its fucking annoying shut your ass up... i never talk shit about my friends if other people do i tend to ignore them because, i dont realy care. not saying i dont care about them, i dont care about whats fucking wrong with them...

if my friend walks weird im not fucking going to tell him and fucking tease him and basicaly tell him " ur weird for walking different"

no one is fucking perfect so why dont you fucking worry about your life, and il worry about mine? its like no one has anything better to do then talk about other peoples lives and whats wrong with it?

i never realy pick a "group" to go in i usauly just make friends with anyone and many different people and the same results apply unless i dont hang out with them and just mostly talk/hang with them if im in a class with them or talk a little if i see them

this is the main reason why i dont have alot of friends and dont go out much with them...

its not that i have trouble finding friends, its that i dont WANT these so called "friends"

everytime someone comments on somthing about me "negative" i feel like beating the shit out of them and they would probably have no idea why i did such a thing or that i "overeacted"

seriously why cant everyone grow up? why cant i go a day without everyone judging me and watching everything i do just to say somthing bad about it.

its like everyone in the world is trying to boost there confidence while shutting yours down.

i wonder what they think in there head, hey im going to be rude and tell him shit that makes him feel like shit even though i have shit in my life that they could talk shit about? probably every person thats ever bin rude to me for no reason i could probably say a milion things about them that was fucked up and probably would make them feel like shit

there isnt any "good" friends to find... or maybe i havent met "1" yet

- all this has led me with poor communication skills now, so any advice would be helpful

i still question the reason why people act this way because i know when everyone was a kid they werent like this...

The post was edited 3 times, last by mak ().

• Re: assholes...

Don't take it too seriously, really. You can crack a joke or two about these things too, criticazing yourself or others. It's just gossip when you have nothing else to talk about.

If it really gets to you, though, try to pay attention to how you walk.
      Wouldn't reccomend it though, just do your thing and fuck them all, is my motto. :P

And, I'm pretty sure your friends don't know it really gets to you, talk to them once, seriously and explain your feelings about it.
      [RIGHT]Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song..You go ahead, let your hair down
      Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams, just go ahead, let your hair down.

[/RIGHT]

hell my life is the same. 2day i beat even my teacher at tennis, and got told i was shite. frankly, i just don giva shit. they wanna pick on me. fine, go 4 it. if they take it too far, theyl wake up in hospital. why are people so cruel?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      'cos all of the stars, are fading away. just try not to worry; you'll see them someday. Just take what you need, and be on your way and stop crying your heart out.'

thats the human race for you.
      its fucked up:).
      i know what you mean, it realy cuts your self confidence because i get it alot myself because of who i am or how i dress or w.e.
      at my school people do it to be popular.
      but they can make as much fun of me as they like cause i seriously don't give a shit about what people think about me anymore cause I've learned that our species is fucked up, especially the people that make comments and start fights with other people.
      lets write a song that we can dance to.

I'm your age as well, people just are assholes. Not much you can do about it, in my HS everyone talks shit constantly. That's just what we do, we speak behind other peoples backs and everything. At lunch all we do is crack jokes, just learn to ignore it and don't take it personally. School is a place where everyone acts like a dumbass, similar to the Internet.
      [SIZE=3]Brendan, [SIZE=2]Libertarian and hates the ACLU[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I like hunting bullshit, corruption, hazing, fraud and abuse within the subcultures of society. You can call me the Inspector General...

Don't care, be cool, be yourself because "it's all that you can do"
      And don't say you have no real friends I'm sure there are some out there, just discover them, there are good people in earth too =)
      And you can basically express yourself to those who always criticizes you, that you don't want to hear bad things, even if they are true and if they don't like you you don't force them to be friends with you.

the thing is, you should be able to try to tell the difference between real assholes and your friends who just talk shit for the fun of it.
      I mean, me and my friends makes fun of each other all the time, I don't give a damn and either do they cause we are just saying it for the fun of it cause the stuffs we said we don't usually mean it at all. In the end, we are still close friends who will help each other when needed.
      Deal with it, this is what most teens do for entertainment, if you got dissed, just diss back, its fun if you win:)

in this kind of problem the first thing is that you really need to know what is a friend in your perspective. when you say that your friends talk that way about you, i dont know in yours but in my perspective thats not even a friend, like.. for example a friend of mine can say a joke about me.. cool, but when he start enjoyning this joke with everybody and its seems to be a lil bit more serious is not a joke anymore, now is more like an offense.

let me tell you something: PEAPLE will alway TALK, but when im telling you ALWAYS please take the word litteraly, you will never stop that. do you know why you are so angry about peaple talking about you in that way? maybe you dont know, seek inside of you, i know there is some need of security deep inside, just think it for a minute, if you know who you are, even if everybody say something that is not true or offensive this things will never hurt you, and if peaple talk about things that are wrong with you no matter what, remember that one of the purpose of living is getting better!, fixing things about yourself, learning,so yeah... nobody is perfect, but we have some good time to change many things of ourselfs.

you dont have to be an asshole becouse the world is
      peaple is always saying.. life sucks and many other things
      but you can be different... in fact thats the key to shut up a lot of peaple.. see, the problem is that peaple expect things about you, BAD THINGS, couse there is nothing better that see peaple falling and then talk about it, thats why tabloids sells millions,
      what i say is, dont take seriously any joke or offense, remember that peaple will always talk, but is in you the desition to belive what they say, to accept things as a fact in you life.
      [SIGPIC]http://photobucket.com/image/gif/john_yoo/7498.gif[/SIGPIC]

believe me it will get way better or way worse just don't go columbine up there ok. I am entering 11 grade and believe me that happened to me to when i started school just remember they wont do anything if they start messing with you then you tell someone. but to sum it up just ignore them.
      [SIZE=3]I'm not a whore just a high priced boy friend.[/SIZE]