Your picture perfect date?

• Your picture perfect date?

What is the best thing to do for a girl, besidess but her something or giving her something. I mean somoething to do that will make them melt. Something sweet. Dancing under the stars? Dancing on top of a hill? What...? Put your ideas below. Your picture perfect romantic night
    • Re: Your picture perfect date?

my "picture perfect" night would go something like this...
      he would pick me up an hour or so before sunset and we would drive out to an place overlooking the city... it could be a large hill type place or it could just be the roof of a tall building
      he would set up a blanket and a few candles and serve dinner for two right there
      he would also have to have some music preferably something jazzy
      after we finish dinner... we can make our own desert if you know what i mean lol...
      after that we can just lay and watch the sunset together holding each other
      after the night is over he'll drive me home and walk me to the door of course for a good night kiss

corny i know but that's how it plays out in my mind lol (at least there was no walking on the beach and gazing at the stars and moon type stuff ha)

Ahh....I have many "Picture Perfects".....

One is something like this:

Its 5 pm,late spring,nice cool air,with a little breeze outside.
      I pick her up,and we walk down to the park.
      We sit on the Gazebo,with a little something to eat,maybe seafood.
      I brought my player,so I turn on some Freeform Jazz,or maybe some slow RnB...
      We finish dinner,and lie down together,watching the sunset

Thats not very detailed,but thats something like how Id want it to be.

Another one is--

I pick her up around 7 pm in early fall.Its warm,but not hot.
      We go see a movie,perferably something romantic,or maybe a thriller(He he he)
      After the movie,we head to the park,and sit on top of the hill,and just sit there and talk(yeah..."Talk")
      we may even fall asleep in eachothers arms.......

Ahhh...........

[SIGPIC]http:/www.teenhut.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2686&dateline=1174693918[/SIGPIC]

my perfect date was sth like this: [it did happen last summer]
      me and my bf went to the beach, at almost 11 o clock in the night to swim.. :p
      we didnt swim though cause it was cold, but we did sat on the beach looking at the stars and talking for many hours [seemed endless].. ok it wasnt exactly "date" but it was by far the most romantic thing that i could imagine myself doing.. i will never forget it..

u know, sea is one of the most romantic places for a perfect date...
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

that was really nice girl, my perfect date... mmm it was when i got stucked with my ex boyriend in a lonely place, it was rainign so we had to find a place, and we stayed blow some trees that kept use dry, and we talked until sunrise, it was really beautiful
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]

Here is my picture perfect date.

It's summertime. The air is nice and crisp. The wind is blowing in the distance as he picks me up. It's around midnight. The stars are almost popping out of the sky. Like a 3D effect. We have already ate moments before hand at home. We bring a long a blanket and a radio. We arrive at a beach. No one is there it's just us, the moon and the stars up above. We lay the blanket down and watch the stars as we listen to the music float from the radio. We lay there until the sun starts to come up. We might even fall asleep cuddling or telling each other are life. He would sing to me as I close my eyes and disappear into his voice and soul.

That's amazing right there.