I'm Going To Kill Myself

• Re: I'm going to kill myself.

I'm sorry to be upfront and real but I'm pretty sure that if this wasn't a thread posted so we could "talk you out of it" it has no reason at all?

If you were so certain you were going to kill yourself you'd have done it and not posted this.

Which obviously means that there's something in your mind telling you it's a stupid thing to even be thinking about.

You say you have nothing left but you'll never be able to have anything if you do that.

No one wants you to do this so please don't.

If you need someone to talk to i'm willing just think about this a little more before you make any serious life changing decisions.

If you set the date and aren't willing to seek advice, there is no need to talk about it my dear friend. I have faith your life can change, you have had a rough life, I will give you that, but suicide is never the answer. Yeah, I understand you don't want anyone trying to convince you this, but you DID post this in a help section, it is to be expected. =]

You wish to talk about it for a reason, even if you do not realize it just yet.

I will be slated for saying this, but I'm going to anyway: if you truly intended to kill yourself, you wouldn't be alive to post responses to the advice being given in this thread. This is like virtual cutting. Here's a little piece of advice for you [and those giving advice may need to hear this too]: unfortunately, the only way people can really change is if they want to; you cannot save people from themselves. If you really are contemplating suicide, then get some help; not on an internet forum, but from another person. Don't try to escape from your problems by destroying all the potential you have to be happy in the future: resolve your problems. Have you thought about moving? Leaving the past behind? Setting up somewhere else, getting a new job, a fresh start? Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Think about it; you won't get a chance to regret it. And if you want to move on, which you appear to, then take the first step and don't look back.

Orpheus wrote:

I will be slated for saying this, but I'm going to anyway: if you truly intended to kill yourself, you wouldn't be alive to post responses to the advice being given in this thread. This is like virtual cutting. Here's a little piece of advice for you [and those giving advice may need to hear this too]: unfortunately, the only way people can really change is if they want to; you cannot save people from themselves. If you really are contemplating suicide, then get some help; not on an internet forum, but from another person. Don't try to escape from your problems by destroying all the potential you have to be happy in the future: resolve your problems. Have you thought about moving? Leaving the past behind? Setting up somewhere else, getting a new job, a fresh start? Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Think about it; you won't get a chance to regret it. And if you want to move on, which you appear to, then take the first step and don't look back.

what he said. dont be an idiot

Orpheus wrote:

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

lol.. my health teacher told us that
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

i think the reason you came on here is your looking for a reason not to kill yourself. im not gonna try talk you out of it im just gonna talk to you and see if this is what you really want. im 17. im irish. i tried to overdose before. i wasnt ready to die tho. i came onto msn and told someone and got help. point is as you said you havent got much family left and thats why your here on this forum asking us for opinions and wanting to talk. if i were you i would consider everything in your life. like what your family and your best friend would have wanted you to do. like what your sick uncle wants you to do. like i said im not gonna try talk you out of it. the choice is yours. i just think that if you came here to talk about your decision then you should seriously think about reconsidering it. go somewhere quiet and just think about everything. in the end when your about to do it you will know whats right. if you really wanna die then it will be no problem. but if you dont then you wont be able to do it

I'm not trying to talk you out of something you intend to go through with but hear me out.

Have you seen the movie "the bucket list." 2 blokes given devastating diagnosis' make a list of all the things they want to do before they "kicked the bucket." Imagine doing this.
      Write your own list.
      Follow your list.
      How did that feel?
      In my honest opinion, it can be the little things that add up and make life worth living.
      But hey, "im just laying it out for y'all to play it out."

At the least, should you decide enough is enough may you go in peace.
      This is me on a sunday

I think everything happens for a reason
      i cant say der is a reason for ur family dyin and all..
      but it wil certainly hav made u stronger and not as hurt by other harmful things as u hav already felt one of the worst pains u can feel
      i know u sed no1 can talk you outta it
      but i think you should wait
      if the worst has happened then things can only get better
      right??

Nah I've set everything up, I'm definitely going to do it but I just thought it'd be nice to talk to people before I did it. I've got a pretty painless method of doing it and stuff, it's just waiting for the date now. (significant, it's my birthday so I'll be exactly 19 when I do it)
      [CENTER] Chào mừng các bạn đến với diễn đàn cộng đồng Teen Việt Nam online :
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]http://teenv.net/[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I'm intrigued. Did he go through with it?
      Shame if he did, but who are we to judge what he's been going through.
      If he's still alive, and reading this thread, I hope he seeks help.
      [CENTER]What's up, little critter? :cool:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Sleight of hand and twist of fate
      On a bed of nails she makes me wait...

[/CENTER]

I just googled and found this.

Guy threatens to jump off car park roof, June 6th:

POLICE and firefighters were called out to a man on top of High Wycombe's Dovecot car park tonight.
      Rebecca Webber, spokesman for Thames Valley Police, said "We were called at about 8.50pm and he came down at about 9.20pm.
      "An officer on patrol saw him and went up to speak to him.
      "Firefighters put a ladder across from a flat roof to the scaffolding and he came down. He is down now and he is safe."

If it is him, he made the news, and kept his life. Quite the achievement! :D
      [CENTER]What's up, little critter? :cool:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Sleight of hand and twist of fate
      On a bed of nails she makes me wait...

[/CENTER]