I'm Going To Kill Myself

• Re: I'm going to kill myself.

Savoir Aimer wrote:

Nah I've set everything up, I'm definitely going to do it but I just thought it'd be nice to talk to people before I did it. I've got a pretty painless method of doing it and stuff, it's just waiting for the date now. (significant, it's my birthday so I'll be exactly 19 when I do it)

Thats so sad :( Please don't. At lease one person in your life will miss you...
      [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Lol, this is all so messed up. I knew he wouldn't do it, maybe he'll come back to TeenHut when he gets discharged from the Psych Ward. Anyone who advertises their plan of suicide isn't for real, as evident here because he clearly listened to the patrol Officer who probably talked him down.
      [SIZE=3]Brendan, [SIZE=2]Libertarian and hates the ACLU[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I like hunting bullshit, corruption, hazing, fraud and abuse within the subcultures of society. You can call me the Inspector General...

Nah I've set everything up, I'm definitely going to do it but I just thought it'd be nice to talk to people before I did it. I've got a pretty painless method of doing it and stuff, it's just waiting for the date now. (significant, it's my birthday so I'll be exactly 19 when I do it)
      [CENTER] Chào mừng các bạn đến với diễn đàn cộng đồng Teen Việt Nam online :
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]http://teenv.net/[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

ILikeWeird wrote:

I just googled and found this.

Guy threatens to jump off car park roof, June 6th:

POLICE and firefighters were called out to a man on top of High Wycombe's Dovecot car park tonight.
      Rebecca Webber, spokesman for Thames Valley Police, said "We were called at about 8.50pm and he came down at about 9.20pm.
      "An officer on patrol saw him and went up to speak to him.
      "Firefighters put a ladder across from a flat roof to the scaffolding and he came down. He is down now and he is safe."

If it is him, he made the news, and kept his life. Quite the achievement! :D

Nice find, but he said he lived in the US (in his original post).
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Attila wrote:

Anything think our society is just fucked up? Suicide rates have quadrupled since the 1950's.

All I can say is don't do it.

Music is a big cause for teen suicides...Terry Watkins has a cool article on tat stuff....how music can hypnotize a person with the ongoing beat of the music to make somebody do anything it tells them to do....and proof from Ozzy Osbourne, he says "kill yourself" behind the song, you can barely hear it,but it's there.....damn, i hope this guy didn't kill himself....

Chaco64 wrote:

Music is a big cause for teen suicides...Terry Watkins has a cool article on tat stuff....how music can hypnotize a person with the ongoing beat of the music to make somebody do anything it tells them to do....and proof from Ozzy Osbourne, he says "kill yourself" behind the song, you can barely hear it,but it's there.....damn, i hope this guy didn't kill himself....

I find this hard to believe. If this were true I'd be dead, hooked on drugs, killing people, or selling my body.

Strawberryshortcake wrote:

I find this hard to believe. If this were true I'd be dead, hooked on drugs, killing people, or selling my body.

yea that hypnotizing shit is bullshit they made up in the 80's to get all the rockstars it pisses the shit out of me just because those 2 kids said that nirvana made them do it. they probably lied to get their parents off the psychology shit.

i cant believe you guys arent sickened this kid jsut killed himself and told us he would do it . it creeps the shit out of me.

.cu wrote:

Seems I did not read the whole thread,

Suicide is a pathetic way to go, I Hope he dint do it, but, I have no respect for people that think that way.

how are you guys calling someone selfish for wanting to die. he was obviously sad and sick and had a fucked up life and you guys are sitting there calling him selfish if anything he was the opposite he didnt have any respect for himself and thats not his fault. i thought selfish people lied/cheated/killed to stay alive well thats how i feel. he just didnt know how to handle his problems and didnt see hope and you guys are sitting there blaming some stupid shit like music/media/bullshit thats not why people feel suicidal thats the way teachers/psyciatrists put it so they can explain problems they dont know shit about.
      you dont kill yourself over a song or a fucking movie or a book or some other bullshit even though some people admit to it the point is they let something like taht take over their minds which is the general problem

here is my opinion on suicide. My father did it. My close friend did it.

*sigh*

I have a motto when things happen that cause this much pain. it goes like this:

Humans often find themselves wallowing in misery over that which the do not have, instead, maybe we should all be thankful for the little things we do have.

You said everyone in your family were dead, look at you. your in great pain. you said your uncle and cousin are still alive. think of their pain.

now think, what will happen if you die? you will end your own, but you will cause so much more for those that are left behind. what little family you have left will have to watch yet another throw away their life and cause them more pain.

you yourself should be an expert and know only too well that the pain the person committing suicide feels is absolutely pathetic to the pain caused in those that are left behind.

so in attempting this, you are creating more pain for others merely to console your own.

I would have thought that those that have died before you would have wanted you to live and be happy.

but you've done it now I expect.

I respect those that are in pain and will help them to overcome it if I can, but to cause more pain by ending your own life is a selfish act.

it is not for us to morn those that have died and the loss they are to us, but merely to remember how they lived, and what they meant to us.

People who are going to commit suicide do not post on message boards about it -- they DO it.

Obviously zie's got some major issues to work out, but I guarantee you zie is still alive.

Yawn.
      [SIZE=1]if we were created in god's image[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]then when god was a child he[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]smashed fireants with his fingertips[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]and avoided the tough questions[/SIZE]

lastwords_x wrote:

My head is so messed up, I have no hope for the future.

The world really is a cruel place. I DID NOTHING WRONG. WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO ME? There is no God.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
      Jeremiah 29:11

there is a God, my friend, and he said that very verse just for you. instead of giving up on your life, give your life to Him, and see what He does with it. He loves you.

i was once in your state. i just wanted to give up everything, but with time-it all gets better, slowly. find a therapist to talk to, surround yourself with good people. talk to me if you dont have anyone, id love to be your friend.