I'm Going To Kill Myself

• Re: I'm going to kill myself.

Savoir Aimer wrote:

Nah I've set everything up, I'm definitely going to do it but I just thought it'd be nice to talk to people before I did it. I've got a pretty painless method of doing it and stuff, it's just waiting for the date now. (significant, it's my birthday so I'll be exactly 19 when I do it)

Huh?
      I swear shes different to the guy who posted it?
      Confused.

lastwords_x wrote:

Alright, I'll admit something. I'm a drug addict. I've spent all of the money I got from all of my last paychecks, and bought Cocaine from Russians. Well, long story short, I owe them money.

They live in my general area but don't know where I live. Getting a job would be another form of suicide.

I totally failed to read the whole thread before replying. Because this? This is a fucking gem.

"Bought cocaine from Russians."

Where the fuck did the Russians come from? Is that supposed to sound scarier? I assure you, no organized crime "Russians" (or Italians or yakuza or whatever else pathetic drama-making bullshit this kid is trying to stir up) are selling coke to some kid with a paycheck's worth of money. Organized crime deals in large quantities where big money is. Selling cocaine on the street corner = not big money, but definitely high risk.

:lol:
      [SIZE=1]if we were created in god's image[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]then when god was a child he[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]smashed fireants with his fingertips[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]and avoided the tough questions[/SIZE]

Also: He originally said he's from the US, but then he said he was going to jump from a "car park."

I'm from the US and had NEVER heard that phrase until this thread. At first I thought he meant "parked car," and I was like, wtf that won't even leave a bruise!

Bullllllshit.

if he's dead he's dead, i hgihly doubt it though. as for the russians... this aint training day buddy, not buying it. if u were gonna comit suicide id have would have locked myself boarded up an all that shit... o wait lemme check my facebook... o and myspace... o and lets do a thread on teenhut!!! this will be fun!

bullshit. if he's dead, thats on him. people who commit suicide are pussies in my eyes, and say what you want but im being honest with you right now, and if he's seekin attention, then hes a punk for doin it.

last teenut should really start checkin ip addresses for post like this. u never know

lastwords_x wrote:

This is not a thread for you to talk me out of it. I am killing myself. I've thought it through and through, and there's nothing left for me.

I want to share it with someone and maybe talk with someone before I do it. I've set a date in the near future to do it but I'm not sharing it with anyone. I live in the United States, that's all you need to know.

My childhood was terrible and all of my family are dead. I have an uncle who's dying and a cousin left, that's it.

I've had all of the worst luck in the world, and recently my only form of solace (my best friend) killed himself, so I have nothing left now.

My head is so messed up, I have no hope for the future. I have a 40 page diary I've written that made sense at the time but doesn't make sense anymore. Everything is making more sense now I have a goal and I'm actually becoming happy (well, as happy as I can be I guess) knowing that it'll all be over soon.

The world really is a cruel place. I DID NOTHING WRONG. WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO ME? There is no God.

Uh duh god doesnt exist! are you stupid? Lol did you post here so you can have people feel pity for you? Stop being a coward and face life. You think you have the worst life ever. Grow up. If you keep thinking like this then yeah you should kill yourself, your not worthy of living in this beautiful place. Im not saying i have a good or the best life, but the world is so beautiful when you experience the smallest things.
      Elizabeth bathory

Chaco64 wrote:

Music is a big cause for teen suicides...Terry Watkins has a cool article on tat stuff....how music can hypnotize a person with the ongoing beat of the music to make somebody do anything it tells them to do....and proof from Ozzy Osbourne, he says "kill yourself" behind the song, you can barely hear it,but it's there.....damn, i hope this guy didn't kill himself....

Wow pick on rock eh. Suck my balls and choke on the hair bitch! Ozzy is awesome and jeez its A FUCKING SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Elizabeth bathory

Cradle of Filth wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wow you are really stupid if you beleive in god LOL ROFLLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! He didnt say that verse for him you dumbass lol
      Lol why beleive a damn fairy tell book lol. You dont even know who the fuck Jeremiah is. And 29:11?!?!?! lmao You are really stupid and he doesnt love anyone because hes made up. God didn't make man, Man made God. And stop saying THE LORD cuss hes not THE lord hes your imginary lord. Go die aswell!
      And you only have one life and its this one. Don't waste your life on restricting yourself on a book that wasnt written untill hundreds of years later of the so called jesus' death.

thanks for you opinion. but that is my opinion and it works for me. just as your choice to not believe in God works for you. so if i can respect your opinion, id appreciate it if you could respect mine. ill be praying for you :wink:

Cradle of Filth wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wow you are really stupid if you beleive in god LOL ROFLLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! He didnt say that verse for him you dumbass lol
      Lol why beleive a damn fairy tell book lol. You dont even know who the fuck Jeremiah is. And 29:11?!?!?! lmao You are really stupid and he doesnt love anyone because hes made up. God didn't make man, Man made God. And stop saying THE LORD cuss hes not THE lord hes your imginary lord. Go die aswell!
      And you only have one life and its this one. Don't waste your life on restricting yourself on a book that wasnt written untill hundreds of years later of the so called jesus' death.

misunderstoodjay is stupid cuz she believe in GOD,then there are many stupid people on this world!!
      AND DONT YOU DARE AGAIN TO SaY TO HER OR ANYONE ELSE THAT THEY SHOULD KILL THEMSElves!!!

Cradle of Filth wrote:

If anyone needs to go die, it's you. You're a douche bag. :lol:

Worst of all is that Cradle of Filth suck. It is a fact of life. They make degenerate entertainment. Its as metal, and as art, as Britney Spears is.

Cradle of Filth (Both the band, and the user.) you guys are giving a bad name to Black Metal and art as a whole. Come on. At least you didn't name yourself Burzum, that would be just ridiculous.

ive felt like this once and its not worth it ive felt that way over a girl but instead im just gonna go to france and spill my heart out to her if it fail im just gonna pop some pills and get my mind off until i can find some one for me.
      you have a different situation but still there has to be something you love and some thing you want to live for

Palacio wrote:

misunderstoodjay is stupid cuz she believe in GOD,then there are many stupid people on this world!!
      AND DONT YOU DARE AGAIN TO SaY TO HER OR ANYONE ELSE THAT THEY SHOULD KILL THEMSElves!!!

Well, there ARE a lot of stupid people in this world. Normal distribution (bell curve) tells us we're looking at a good 16% -- that's 48 million "stupid" people in the USA alone, with over a billion worldwide. That is a LOT of stupid people. Enough to start an army at least.

Next time can someone PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE please please please... With this red cherry on top Press it and inform us.. This person needs an infraction for breaking an tad rule we put up.

Well, Someone did actually.. Just none of YOU did!! -.-" But that's alright, just please.. For the sake of the arguments.. The faster it's delt with the faster we can all move on..

Just because you've made a decision doesnt mean you have to stick to it.
      Find something you find fun. Do that.
      Get some help, you never no you could be suffering from grief or something.
      Please, do these things, if you still find yourself in the same mindset
      then thats your choice.
      But PLEASE take my advice.
      If you need anymore. I will be here for you.
      Love and Luck xxxxxxxx