I feel so sick

• Re: I feel so sick

Samantha2850 wrote:

Yeah It made me feel pretty worthless though, I know, yeah and I won't let other people ruin it.

yeah, i know, words can hurt. One of my main weaknesses is that i care waay too much about what people think. Every little thing, from what i say, to a bad parking job.

Even so, i try my best to try and not let words affect me. Stick close to people who will support and stick up for you like your BF. He should make you feel even better knowing that someone cares that much about you.

i hope they treat you good in hospital if they don't ill come and bash em.
      i got treated like shit :) i had to stay in there because i had a shitty labor and birth, so they said i had to stay for a week. argh this stupid bitch of a cleaning lady i was happily in my bed watching sponge bob square pants when she came into clean my room she said to me 'would you mind cleaning up this mess?' i said nope 'isnt that why your here for' then she gave me a dirty look and walked off. they also left a drip in my arm :( there was a dirty needle in there for 3 days!! idiots.

don't take shit from anyone :)
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

stars&straps wrote:

i hope they treat you good in hospital if they don't ill come and bash em.
      i got treated like shit :) i had to stay in there because i had a shitty labor and birth, so they said i had to stay for a week. argh this stupid bitch of a cleaning lady i was happily in my bed watching sponge bob square pants when she came into clean my room she said to me 'would you mind cleaning up this mess?' i said nope 'isnt that why your here for' then she gave me a dirty look and walked off. they also left a drip in my arm :( there was a dirty needle in there for 3 days!! idiots.

don't take shit from anyone :)

Oh ok lol thanks, oh thats no good, ,lol I can imagine that lol, yeah its their job not ours, yeah thats bad, I won't and ya want to know what the worst thing was, the bitches that were saying that shit also said that I would be better of having an abortion or giving it up for adoption to spare the baby of the embarrassment of having me as a mother.
      I'm also known as shorty because I'm short lol.