Im Naturally Slim Build A Bridge And Get Over It!

• Im Naturally Slim Build A Bridge And Get Over It!

im really slim but i way 6 and a half stone!! no-one believes me and people call me anorexic. i have tried to gain weight, i dont wanna b fat but i wanna have weight in the correct places. i eat soooooooo much but i just dont gain weight. is this because of my genetics? i love food and i dont understand why people would starve themselves or make themselves sick? i thought it would be good being slim but people make it sound like its illegal. the thing is i dont even look anorexic!!!!!!!!! do you think that as the older i get the more weight i will gain??
      [SIZE=4]:D [/SIZE]
    • Re: Im Naturally Slim Build A Bridge And Get Over It!

13 is still only young. It's good that you like your food :) and you eat well and stuff. Don't forget though, everyone has a different body formation and build so you might just be a naturally petite person. People shouldn't be calling you anorexic though when it's clear you're not. It's obvious they don't know what they're on about though.
      Yeah, I think as long as you make sure you're eating well, the more you keep growing the more you fill out.. though it was the other way round with me. I lost weight as I grew. But as I said everyone's different.

Sorry for going on :rofl:
      How much exercise do you do? Are you a very energetic person?
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]

BrunetteHeaded wrote:

13 is still only young. It's good that you like your food :) and you eat well and stuff. Don't forget though, everyone has a different body formation and build so you might just be a naturally petite person. People shouldn't be calling you anorexic though when it's clear you're not. It's obvious they don't know what they're on about though.
      Yeah, I think as long as you make sure you're eating well, the more you keep growing the more you fill out.. though it was the other way round with me. I lost weight as I grew. But as I said everyone's different.

Sorry for going on :rofl:
      How much exercise do you do? Are you a very energetic person?

i dont mind you going on, i like reading and hearing peoples advice/opinions. i am v. energetic and as for exercise does going up the stairs count!:) lolz im only kidding i do quite a bit, but only when i need to. its kinda hard with my asthma and everything.
      [SIZE=4]:D [/SIZE]

If you're only 13 I wouldn't worry about it.
      Also...if as you get older you still have the same problem don't just try and Eat a lot more like you said you've been doing. That can be harmful and unhealthy...Make sure you consult with your doctor about this and you can take the appropriate measures to solving your problem healthy and safely.
      Also, if it helps you can talk to a doctor about it know. I'm sure he'll say since you're still very young your metabolism is very high so you're not gaining as much weight as you would normally, and that as you get older and grow you will most likely fill out accordingly. I wouldn't worry about it, I had a friend like that when I was your age, I'm 18 now and she turned out fine...and hott too ;)

everyone has a diferent metabolisom, so if ur like me, you either eat loads and stay the same, or eat normally, but put on weight. try working out, but only gradually progress or ul hurt urself. just chill. ul be fine anyway.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      'cos all of the stars, are fading away. just try not to worry; you'll see them someday. Just take what you need, and be on your way and stop crying your heart out.'

not necasarilly genetic. i have a faster metabolism than my mom.

hmm wait a minute... 6 stone for a 13 year old is not too skinny, thats probably right for a slim built person. you have a few years of development yet : /
      i am sure you will fill out a bit by the time you reach 17 or 18.
      being thin and skinny is two different things, im sure you are perfect for a thirteen year old.

i was like totally oposite, i was adults build from young now im thin
      and yeah, if you are thin younger you can put it on by your late teens.
      but honestly, that weights fine for a childs figure of 13;)

When I was thirteen, I was pretty 'petite'. Now, three years later I have curves and have definitely filled out. Don't worry, as long as you are eating right and taking care of yourself, you have nothing to stress about. Even if you don't get curves or gain as much weight as you want to, appreciate what you have because there's a thousand girls who wish they were slim. Enjoy your slimness while it lasts though! :)
      [CENTER]
      [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]baby you the fuckin` best. ツ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]