i need advice, i think i ve done a big mistake..

• i need advice, i think i ve done a big mistake..

this is the story:
      there are two girls M. and H. best friends.. really really best friends.. they are both friends of mine, M. was one of my best friends too and H. was just a friend [good one, we used to hang out all summer all together and we were going every saturday out, all together, with our bfs] so, these girls used to be together all the time, they were ment to be for each other.. or so we thought.

at around octomber- november [cant remember exactly when it was] they had a fight. actually, not a "fight" but H. decided that M. had been doing some serious things that she didnt like and so she decided to stop being her friend. [it was really serious] When they told me that they would no longer be friends, i was shocked, i just couldnt imagine the one without the other.

M. was really depressed at this period, she couldnt get over it.. H. wanted to still be friends with me becaused she said she liked me, so i tried to convince her to forgive M. and become friends again. I tried really hard but H. kept saying that she wouldnt go back, and that it was hard for her too.. For a couple of weeks, i was in the middle, trying to avoid being with H. because i could see that M. was really sad about it.

M. tried to talk to H. too. But she had decided to get herself out of the whole situation. I didnt know what to do then, because i couldnt just keep avoiding H. for ever. I talked with M. and she said she had no problem if i talked with H. but i knew she was hurt by the whole situation and i tried to only go out with H. twice a month or sth like that [when M was on lessons, so that she wouldnt see us]. we talked on the phone and sent sms but nothing more. M. was my best friend.. but i was in a difficult possition.

Now, sth like half a year after the fight, things are almost the same. me, going out rarely with H. and being best friends with M. M. knew that i was talking with H. but would never discuss it with me.. no matter how hard i tried. i had told her numerous times that if this situation was unpleasant for her, i would immediately stop hanging out with H. i asked her millions of times, and she kept saying that she had no problem... i thought that she would probably be getting over it.

one day i sent her an sms telling that i dont want her to think i m double-faced... i didnt wanted her to be dissapointed with our friendship. she said [again] that she didnt have any problem with me..

yesterday afternoon, i was out with H. for a couple of hours [i hadnt seen her for more than 2 weeks]. i hadnt told M. that i would go out with H. actually i thought the story had faded, so why make her sad?

now, today, sth like an hour ago, i was talking with M. on the phone. we were talking about sth, dont remember what, and suddenly she asked if i had a lesson yesterday afternoon. i told her that i didnt. i understood immediately that she knew i was with H. and that she was annoyed by it. i admitted i was with H. and then she was acting strangely. trying to avoid talking about it. she thought i was lying to her i m sure... i told her that i know that shes annoyed by the whole thing, and that i have done a big mistake that i didnt stopped hanging out with H. but i was thinking she didnt mind.. She started saying sorry and "lets forget about it, lets pretend i never asked this question, i was joking" and stuff. i said that i m the one who should apologise and that i would try to clear up things. i dont want her to think i m a lier, shes my friend.. she said she would prefer never to talk about it again. and that i shouldnt do nothing, just let thing as they were. i asked her to talk face to face but she said that its more difficult and that we should just forget the whole thing

i know i have made a mistake, but i couldnt do anything else, i was in between and couldnt just say to H. that i cant talk to her. i told her once that i didnt want to see M. sad, and we almost had a fight. but now she considers me to be her friend. and i really dont know what to do, i need advice, please... M. is my best friend. i really dont know what to do.. help me..
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

• Re: i need advice, i think i ve done a big mistake..

wooow girl thats really bad, and for that point of vew theresnot much you can doo, because they dont like them other anymore, you gotta keep in the mind of H and M that you are still being friends of them so that they stop getting hurt if they see you with the other, you gotta keep trying to make the seee each other more, like inviting the secretly to some place and talk about the 3 of you
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]
    • Re: i need advice, i think i ve done a big mistake..

thanx for ur advice guys... maybe u are right, i dont know, after all, if i had to choose i would definitelly choose M. but its not easy to just stop talking to H. after a year of being friends...

killy750 wrote:

like inviting the secretly to some place and talk about the 3 of you

lol, thats what i wanted to do :D :D but they both told me no to even think of it... :( :( :( :( :( [how did they know??? :confused: :confused: ]

theres no way of making them talk to each other. i have tried a lot, believe me. the stupid thing is that they both miss each other and i know it, but H. wont accept M. back. She always says "dont mention that plz, i have made my desicions, u cant change my mind" and stuff. i have run out of possible arguements.

and now M. is acting like the whole thing never happened. and i feel actually guilty.. i dont know what she REALLY thinks of me... i told her we should talk but she keeps avoiding it.. i can understand her though, its hard missing ur best friend and seeing him hanging out with another friend of urs, while he wont even talk to u. :(
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]