confused about my body...

• confused about my body...

well i have good health and im at the right weight for my height. but i tend to be jealous of skinnier people. my sister is 8 years older and she weighs less than me. it makes me feel like i need to lose some more weight. my friends always get mad at me when i talk to them about it because they say they want my body but they dont see that i dont even like my body myself. how am i supposed to accept my own body when other people have better ones? :(
    • Re: confused about my body...

i had the opposite problem. i was always really small when i was younger. i had really small arms and being a guy small muscles arent the best i suppose. i mean i wasnt underweight, just small. but i just dealt with it because it doesnt really matter what you look like compared to everyone else.

Don't worry about it. If you are like the other girls that I know, they are always saying that they are too fat and that they hate their bodies. I usually tell them to shut up, and that they are beautiful the way they are. I'm sure you are the same way.
      Don't worry about what you look like compared to others.
      [LEFT] [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=2]I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [/LEFT]

I have a younger sister who's bigger than me. And I always told her we're two different people. She's taller, and she's also a ton stronger than me, and does a lot of hard labor with my father that I couldn't do.

Everyone is different. You just need to learn to love your body, and maybe, if you feel it necessary change some things.

I have a younger sister who's bigger than me. And I always told her we're two different people. She's taller, and she's also a ton stronger than me, and does a lot of hard labor with my father that I couldn't do.

Everyone is different. You just need to learn to love your body, and maybe, if you feel it necessary change some things.