does my guy friend like me more than a friend?

• does my guy friend like me more than a friend?

i have been really good friends with this guy for a couple years now. i used to like him and he used to like me but then we just became good friends as time went on.

so anyways, today we were at a bonfire with a bunch of other people and he would tickle me ALOT. like very often. sometimes to the point where we wud fall on the ground. we sat together a lot. then on the car ride home we sorta cuddled (his arm around me and our heads layed on each other) and his hand was like gently carressing my shoulder. also, we were alone in the backseat and i sat on the right side and he sat right in the middle next to me and didnt move. then when i dropped him back off home, he kissed me on the cheek.

idk im not sure about the rules between guy and girl friends. is this normal? hes never really acted like this before with me.oh, we both have a really good female friend who he always pokes and jokes around with and stuff but shes bi-sexual and theyve never liked each other like that.

also, different people today were asking me privately whether or not we were seeing each other and that we acted like we were a couple.
    • Re: does my guy friend like me more than a friend?

It seems he most likely does like you. I think you should talk to him and ask him if he really does. It might be that he thinks you two are already going out lol.

I know when I got back together with my boyfriend I didn't even know when we officially got back together, but just one day he was a lot more affectionate and when I asked him when we got back together he said "when you asked me out" It kind of confused me since when I did ask him out he said to give it some time before making it official. So ... yeah.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and say he likes you for sure.
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]

Really does seem like he likes you, depends if you want to be with him or not? Cos if you don't then really your leading him on.

But I would say he likes you yeah ^^ I wouldn't say it was normal between guys and girls, hes obviously showing affection that is way beyond friends for most people, however I had a friend whose like that with most guys (we know what to call her xD)

As you say hes like that with one other girl, but not all other girls right?

Richiix
      -- 'Ge mig allt du har' --

oh i think thats definitely a sign there. hes realized how friendly hes been being and now that hes probably being asked the same things you are about you two, hes trying to back off so he dont scare you off. id say hes just as confused as you are. also he probably dont realize how much hes backed off and he probably didnt mean to that much.

I'd definatly agree with kerith about the backing off thing. The best advice i can give is to show that you like him back, rather quickly, so he doesn't feel like he blew it and that feeling will make your relationship really awkward. Big ups to kerith, that is great advice!

When I read your first post I thought he liked you. When I read the second I began to become skeptical. He seemed to have been flirting with you before. He might still have feelings for you, and not just good friend ones. What strikes me as odd is that you both liked each other but stayed good friends. Why is this? Reading the second post made an assumption hit me. He might have just been being friendly. Afterwords, he might have realized that he could be giving you false signs of affection. Hence, leading him to refrain from talking to you normally.

I could make a million false assumptions all day, along with anyone else on this forum. Best advice I can give is to talk to him about it. He knows how he feels more then any of us do. Good luck and be sure to keep us informed. :)
    • If I saw you guys together I would probably think you guys were together. I think you guys should talk about what happened and maybe possibly talk about becoming a couple. It seems like you two would be a really good couple, and if the feelings are there then I say go for it. But being friends is good too, I'm just saying it seems like you two like each other.
      [CENTER]
      [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]baby you the fuckin` best. ツ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

confuzzled12 wrote:

i have been really good friends with this guy for a couple years now. i used to like him and he used to like me but then we just became good friends as time went on.

so anyways, today we were at a bonfire with a bunch of other people and he would tickle me ALOT. like very often. sometimes to the point where we wud fall on the ground. we sat together a lot. then on the car ride home we sorta cuddled (his arm around me and our heads layed on each other) and his hand was like gently carressing my shoulder. also, we were alone in the backseat and i sat on the right side and he sat right in the middle next to me and didnt move. then when i dropped him back off home, he kissed me on the cheek.

idk im not sure about the rules between guy and girl friends. is this normal? hes never really acted like this before with me.oh, we both have a really good female friend who he always pokes and jokes around with and stuff but shes bi-sexual and theyve never liked each other like that.

also, different people today were asking me privately whether or not we were seeing each other and that we acted like we were a couple.

um if he kissed you and likes to cuddle with you he likes you and ew dont ask him and make things awkward for both of you just go with the flow and let him take the lead or you're giong to get the wrong idea and get hurt

and i dotn know if you like him or not are u glad he likes you or not start acting like it and create good energy

amateur wrote:

um if he kissed you and likes to cuddle with you he likes you and ew dont ask him and make things awkward for both of you just go with the flow and let him take the lead or you're giong to get the wrong idea and get hurt

and i dotn know if you like him or not are u glad he likes you or not start acting like it and create good energy

But if he does like her and she lets him "take the lead" and not show any affection back or talk about it, it could throw him off.
      "I don't give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off!"
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      langkawi.dk/Smileys-sex.htm
      bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm