Sun burn

• I'm representing the Teenage Cancer Trust to promote their new website which looks at how to be safe in the sun.

Anyway, if you sign up you get 10% of sun cream at Superdrug which is rather handy...what with being a poor student but wanting to stay un-burnt.
      Teenage cancer rates have increased by 50% in the last 30 years so it's an important thing to be working towards. The website basically offers a txt service that tells you when it's sunny enough to need sun cream.

If you google search 'Shunburn' it'll come up straight away.

xxx.
    • Re: Sun burn

Wow, wasn't expecting to see this here, as I'm also representing this campaign!

I know that some people I told aobut this were a little cynical about the text alerts at first, saying that they probably wouldn't actually send any messages and it was just a ploy to get people to get their names on a list. WELL, I can vouch for the fact that yes, you DO receive texts, and yes, they DO remind you to apply suncream!

I think that this is a really important campaign, personally, as it's not something that I think is taken seriously enough. Despite all the warnings, people just aren't listening, so maybe a campaign like this with a proactive approach (what with the texts etc.) will give people the push they need to remember to protect themselves from sun damage. :)

Apply your suncream
      Cover up with a t-shirt
      Wear a wide-brim hat
      Stay out of the sun between 11 and 3
      Pop on a pair of sunglasses

Just in case anyone can't be bothered to check out the website, might as well give you the tips anyway from it... and I know a lot of people are probably saying "Oh I already knew that", but even if you do... do you actually follow the advice?

hey rofl.. i'm doing the same project in school...

larkins covered most of what i've learnt :o

But, here are some basics what to do..

stay out between 11am - 3pm, this is when the suns ultra violent (UV) rays, are at there strongest.. stay out for atlst 1 hr, everyone needs vitamin D, from the sun for strong bones and etc..
    • buy guild wars gold

Where to buy cheap guild wars gold?We are pro guild wars gold seller. Farming for guild wars gold isn't easy, but you can buy cheap guild wars gold on sale. We have revolutionized the exchange of money to Guild Wars gold with fast instant delivery. Purchase Guild Wars gold online. Our world class customer service will make sure you are more than satisfied with every purchase.Order now and feel our first class service and quick delivery.Welcome to ugamegold.com.